Have you improved your trading psychology?

Weel for me the best trading psychology drill is to improve and learn on the go. The more you trade thebetter you feel. The more experienced you get the more self-confidence you have. It's all about your skills. Of course its hard to control your emotions but being an expert will definitely help to see if a small loss will lead to a large one or not and if its worth feeling bad or not.

I completely agree. The more you trade, the more experience you gain, the more you get used to the stress that comes with trading. I don't think most people ever become completely numb to it, but one can definitely learn how to manage their stress levels over time and as they become more experienced.

yes, its inevitable, one learns with time, gains experience then (in most situations) improves with time. if there is no improvements after 1 year of trading, then some thing wrong is being done.

yes, its inevitable, one learns with time, gains experience then (in most situations) improves with time. if there is no improvements after 1 year of trading, then some thing wrong is being done.

It is not just the time period but also how much amount of time we are actually investing in this business is what is really more important :D

Not necessarily. Some people just learn slower than others. I have a fellow trader who became confident in trading after more than three years of learning and practising, although we began around the same time, I even started a little later, I think.

Yes we have different psychology each other, maybe we can getting better psychology if we always practice and learning, and to develop better psychology of course better using real account, because if only use demo account will always free from emotion pressure

Not necessarily. Some people just learn slower than others. I have a fellow trader who became confident in trading after more than three years of learning and practising, although we began around the same time, I even started a little later, I think.
And different learning strategies can be the reason too. Or the way they learn - I mean alone or with a mentor. A mentor is such a big deal to my mind

And different learning strategies can be the reason too. Or the way they learn - I mean alone or with a mentor. A mentor is such a big deal to my mind

Whenever we are doing our trades then we have to look and see which trading strategy is more suited to our trading needs :)

I am not sure what you mean by different trading strategies? That different trading strategies can take different time to learn or the more strategies you learn, the more time you need?
I agree about the mentor though. A mentor can make you or break you. The person who taught me taught me to have an open mind about everything, to experiment, to not be afraid to try new things, but it took her forever to free herself from the bias her own mentor instilled in her, since he only accepted the Elliot Wave Theory and nothing else.

I completely agree. The more you trade, the more experience you gain, the more you get used to the stress that comes with trading. I don't think most people ever become completely numb to it, but one can definitely learn how to manage their stress levels over time and as they become more experienced.
Yes experience will bring trader being better for their psychology and with longer time experience they will facing many story during trades like as bad story because loss and also good story if they get profit and with these experience their stress level will can being to minimized

Back