Have you improved your trading psychology?

I think so too. Few people feel any kind of emotional pressure when trading on a demo account. Learning emotional discipline usually happens on the live account.

Psychology is the most important and most ignored aspects in trading. Most traders do not have any idea about this. They think their strategy is not good. They always look for a 100% proven strategy. And it takes time to improve your psychology. You also need to read about it as much as possible.

Psychology is the most important and most ignored aspects in trading. Most traders do not have any idea about this. They think their strategy is not good. They always look for a 100% proven strategy. And it takes time to improve your psychology. You also need to read about it as much as possible.

That's true, but usually once a trader accumulates some experience they realize that no strategy is 100% successful. A good trading plan always takes that into account.

Trading psychology is an important area of the Forex trading and it is a difficult part as well. You have to train your mind to take decisions at the right moment. Depicting the clues and studying the behavior of the market are two important things for getting success on the Forex market. Your psyche is your asset! Do you have a halk eye?

Being able to trade with a level head is definitely an asset, I agree about that. It's something that may take time to develop depending on the person, but it is important to aim to gain that ability.

Nothing is impossible if one want to change his psychology but it will take lots of efforts to get this ability. I did a lot of practice to control my emotions in forex market specially during high impact factor news spikes.

Nothing is impossible if one want to change his psychology but it will take lots of efforts to get this ability. I did a lot of practice to control my emotions in forex market specially during high impact factor news spikes.
Do you trade during news or avoid it? I often grab some goods pips trading on news, but those sharp and unexpected spikes.. still no clear strategy how to avert from market blows during thin market liquidity or huge volatility.

The best thing about forex trading is that it improves your discipline and self-control. Your judgement making power improves drastically and you are not afraid of little things in life. Forex may not always provide profits but it makes you a brave person. How many of you agree with me?

Many newbie traders ask me how can thwy improve their psychology and mental strength in forex trading. I always say to them that it is not easy. You will only gain mental strength through experience. You can also gain those attributes while staying in the market. There is no other way for this.

How to improve trading psychology when every trading day is full of nervous trades when you have to make hard decisions. I think trading not improves but destroy our emotional stability.

Back