Have you improved your trading psychology?

New traders are not greedy themselves the way forex has come to them makes them greedy when they are attracted and are said forex will make you rich it is just a profitable business. They should first understand the nature of the market and then know its real psychology so that they will show the right emotions o the market. I have improved this thing with my experience and practice. Be cool, normal and realistic while trading.

It's hard to change your mental habits especially perception of loss or risk preferences that's why I opted for another approach - avoid trading situations which challenge my weaknesses. Trading by rules and transition to algo trading helped me greatly in that.

not really been something i have need to look at yet is this an issue for new traders also?

trading psychology is something which is hard to improve since we are all humans and we are attached to emotions and this is what happens while trading. This comes with practice and improves with time. Revenge trading is the best example of psychology trading. Most of the traders are its victims.

trading psychology is something which is hard to improve since we are all humans and we are attached to emotions and this is what happens while trading. This comes with practice and improves with time. Revenge trading is the best example of psychology trading. Most of the traders are its victims.

As we are trading we all have to go with the Emotions in our trading and a good trader is one who can manage them well.

Right, in forex trading our learning, improvement, and trading psychology changes day by day. We feel now we are at the level where we had more new ideas than last month. So our trading psychology certainly improves when we do regular trading and practice over it with thinking that we have to do better in the market.

Back