HAVE YOU LOST FUNDS TRADING BINARY OPTIONS? - I WANT TO STEAL MORE OF YOUR MONEY

Just tucked the kids in bed, feels REALLY GOOD to be able to have my family back together under one roof. Months ago I had to leave my kids at my friend’s while I worked night shifts to make up for the money GTOptions stolen from me. If not for ScammerWantsMoreOfYourMoney@Programmer.nut I probably would in in an alley right now waiting for the next winner to please. He helped me get 80% of my money back from GTOptions. I had invested everything I worked for seeing as my broker tripled my first deposit in the first few days. I was stupid enough to fall for it and I kept putting in more and more money as they said the amount I had at the time was too small to withdraw. This was how I ended up dropping over $130, 000 out of which I borrowed at least 40% of that money, it literally became like a drug I just couldn’t get enough of. ScammerWantsMoreOfYourMoney@Programmer.nut got most of my money back using his unethical methods. These binary options don’t care less if you don’t have food to eat after sending them the money. Be smart and email this guy who saved me, his name’s Aaron. Good luck guys, I hope this was helpful, let’s fight these ###s back since the govt won’t help, don’t waste your time hiring a lawyer

Spam Cat suggests you learn to keep your story straight. You changed your story about which company you lost money to. This is typical for a recovery room scammer.
Can I swear? If so then **** of scammer!

Hi, I am Adam Martin from AIRS International. We are a real company based in the UK, and we help in recovering your funds from binary companies. We don't always get money back unfortunately. Most of the companies we investigate have gone off line and are non existent. But we have recovered over $200,000 this month alone. Please check our website if you want us to possibly help you. Airsinternational.com Thank you.

Spam Cat thinks you are lying. You are posting from Ukraine, not the UK. Your UK company appears to be located inside a postal box at an office supply store. Airsinternational.com includes large amounts of text stolen from WinChargeback.com. Your site also includes stock images on it's claimed client testimonials.

Spam Cat thinks Airs International is nothing but a recovery room scam charging large fees for non-existent help.

Spam Cat also wonders why you were stupid enough to post in a thread which has been used exclusively by other recovery room scammers. Spam Cat would move this thread to the Spammers Hall of Shame, but will leave it here to catch more idiots who need to be eaten.

Spam Cat will now grind you up and make you into a scam flavored spam burger. Non non nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg
this made me chuckle

I always said that BO are just gambling and nothing more. The scams there are quite much yes. Hope this thread is legit and you`re really helping people. Nothing personal but this really looks like another scam. ;)

i have lost all my life savings to some particular brokers i met online ,all they kept on doing was to ask for more money until i asked for my funds back,i never knew it was all fraud all this while i have been investing all i had with the intention of making more money instead i lost all, i was only lucky to have an encounter with a God sent recovery expert hacktools @ StealMoreMoneyFromYou.scammer

Your "god" sent you a criminal fake hacker and made you spew lies to help rip off more victims. What foul deity do you worship?

You are too rotted for Spam Cat to eat. Instead, he will bury your festering corpse in his litter box.

NoSpamCat.jpg

About 5 weeks ago, many traders account has been blocked by Quadrigacx. Me and others where successful trades. We cannot withdraw any money . Any contact with support ends with excuses like "your account is still under review". Its typical act of financial pyramid scheme, when profits cant not be withdrawn. The are under control of Cysec and FCA, due cysec works terrible, FCA works very good. I gave eToro last 4 days to unblock my account but still didn't until I met an investor on the site, who helped unblock my account and charged me at a low rate, Contact David and his Team: Wealthrecovery63 via google mail. we all send to FCA notification about potential financial pyramid scheme, they should be stopped.

About 5 weeks ago, many traders account has been blocked by Quadrigacx. Me and others where successful trades. We cannot withdraw any money . Any contact with support ends with excuses like "your account is still under review". Its typical act of financial pyramid scheme, when profits cant not be withdrawn. The are under control of Cysec and FCA, due cysec works terrible, FCA works very good. I gave eToro last 4 days to unblock my account but still didn't until I met an investor on the site, who helped unblock my account and charged me at a low rate, Contact David and his Team: Wealthrecovery63 via google mail. we all send to FCA notification about potential financial pyramid scheme, they should be stopped.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

That`s really sad.

It has come to the notice of authorities that many unregulated companies are using clone websites to target citizens and hence it has issued a warning to all traders not to deal with any unregulated companies and not to be lured by their false propaganda of unrealistic returns on investments, and not to fall in their trap. Their advertisements can be mouthwatering, but at the end of the day they will run off with your capital too. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds kindly get in touch with Mr. Rodney Stegall the Scammer through his email address ProHacker.LyingThief.RipYouOffAgain@SCAMMER.SCUM and WhatsApp: +1924142431074968675309x295.q he will guide you on how to get back your lost funds by sending him lots of money in advance.

Back