HAVE YOU LOST FUNDS TRADING BINARY OPTIONS? - I WANT TO STEAL MORE OF YOUR MONEY

Sometimes ago I was introduced to a binary option investment and I put all my hard earned money into it hoping i will yield more, a week after investment i could not withdraw my fund, I was so broke and disappointed in myself but thanks to Mr Steven who helped me recover my funds back . I'm grateful Mr Steven ,you can also message him for your fund recovery at stevengoatsucker at goatloveDOTcom and whats app
Plus Two Three Four Five Six Seven Zero One Plus Two Three Minus Eight Eight Equals Four One Nine

I'm such a loser. I haven't been able to scam anyone for 6 months. I'd look for work, but I'm too stupid and lazy to keep a real job. Please let me scam you or I'll have to start renting my sister out for cigarette money.

Recovering investments or money from a binary option scam could prove difficult especially when you consult the wrong expertise. After loosing over $26,000 of personal investment , I sought for answers for the sake of my own sanity and not until I consulted with SteveStealsFromStupidPeople@RobYouOneMoreTime.com was I able to recover a very high percentage of my investment within a very short period of one week. I therefore strongly recommend their swift services.

I initially invested a total sum of $95,000 over a period of 18 weeks. My bonus/profit was $170,000, every attempt to make withdrawal failed and I was instructed to make another deposit of $25,000 before I can make withdrawals which I did. Up till now I’m still unable to make withdrawals and all attempt to contact my broker has failed. This is very pathetic and I advise everyone to desist from binary options generally. I did a due diligence test before investing with them but guess what I ended up getting burned. This is to create awareness, not everybody can be as lucky as I was. I’m saying this because I was able to recover my funds through the help of Mr James williams Thanks to Mr James williams he's a private investigator and quicklyrobyouagainagents you can contacts him on email JamesWilliamsTheStupidThief@StupidThieves.scam for more enquiries. And he will guide you on steps to take and get back all you have lost. Am very happy to share this because i love seeing someone smile again

FPA Forums Team Note: Sandrasmiths reported this post while it was still in the moderation queue. The report said "Why not view my comment to normal visitors"

Sandra, the reason is that you are a lying thief who wants to steal more money from scam victims. By reporting your own post, you also proved you are a very stupid thief.

Don’t trust them they are fake company, with fake promises, they will convince you to invest your hard earned money with them, don’t be fooled by all these scam investment brokers and account managers, i was scammed $7,000 of my investment capital ,they kept on requesting for extra funds before withdrawal request can be accepted and processed ,at the end i lost all my money, All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk was declined, i found it very hard to move on, Luckily I came across a comment on a recovery website that recommended a funds recovery expert on binary/forex and bitcoin investment recovery, in the person of Mrs maria foolyou and i contacted her immediately through her email address and explained my issues with my investment broker to her God so kind, she and her team worked relentlessly to recover my funds, and was able to build a case on the scam broker with the information I provided about my trading experience and my funds refunded back to me within a week interval, i was able to get access to my funds back with her help, I still can't believe how possible it is to get my invested capital back, including my bonus with the company. I know some people must have been a victim of any scam investment broker. I feel obligated to recommend her and his great funds recovery strategy, feel free to reach out to her if you having issues withdrawing your funds, via his email address: FakeJudge@ScammingLyingThief.com, and she will guide you on steps to take.

I lost a lot of money while trading on this platform, my investment worth £22,000 was lost. Things were hard for me then I read about Oliver, so I decided to give her a trial. After a brief explanation, I funded my account with her assistance . I was scared and prayed not to lose my last cash but was surprised with the huge sum I made as a profit. I recovered my lost money, and now have extra cash. Thanks Sandra for your assistance. Connect with Oliver for better trading experience and make good returns. you can contact her through her personal email via OliverWillStealMoreMoneyFromYou@RobYouAgain.com

How dumb does a Recovery Room Scammer have to be to post in this thread? Are all of these people really too stupid to see that every one of their contact emails is edited before anyone can see their posts?

Attachments

• whatsapp-1.jpg
    whatsapp-1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
this just upsets me to see how people are happy to scam other out of there hard earned cash

This thread must be suspended or even deleted i think.

FPA Forums Team Note: This thread will remain open and won't be deleted. This thread has served as a trap to catch recovery room scammers since 2017. It is also a clear warning to users about the lies these scammers tell. All contact information is edited, so there's no way for an FPA member reach out to the scammers.

Binary options trade is not a risky business only if you can understand the market trend properly and locate a regulated broker to sign up with, I’m a professional trader and i love to see other traders excel binary options trade that’s why i have decided to share my best profitable strategy . I was once a victim of scam in binary options trade but i was able to recover all my lost funds when i met a pro. Trader who assisted me and showed me how things work here am willing to share this wonderful trading strategy to who is interested . He also offer assistance to withdraw money from scam broker in case your money is stuck. Square, or stock market trading ..
Thanks to AreYouStupidEnoughToSendMeMoney at RobYouAgain dot scam ..

One more recovery room scammer who was stupid enough to post in a thread full of banned recovery room scam offers.

Back