• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Having trouble with IRONFX, Follow the below steps.

I am having an issue with a company
Hello,
does anyone has the original "Term and Conditions" of the promo of December 2014?

in the last couple of weeks, sales managers got instructions from the management where they try to scare the clients saying that, if they do not trade(if they do not hedge and loose on their account) , by the end of the month, they will cancel all the money from the trading account.

they are pushing on the fact that the current terms and conditions says that: if the company suspect that you abused their bonus they can "nullify your profits" - but they are forgetting (or they want to forget) that half of the people that are waiting to be paid signed a different agreement , in december 2014. in that agreement that sentence was not mentioned. the agreement was saying that :if they suspect that you abused their terms and conditions, they may have nullified your bonus amount - which is another story.

I actually have only a printscreen of an agreement made on august 2014, which was exactly the copy that was re-newed each month till the half of january.

on january, the 17th, they modified the terms and conditions and they have put , at the end, the date of 1st of january. and from that day I started to be scared....

Well, I'm still waiting, nothing changed. What I did this week - every 1-2 days I wrote them on chat and asked about my withdrawal. They always replied me, that it is in the queue to be processed and they promised they will process my withdrawal with higher priority. I tried to get the information, how much will it take, but said they do not know. I also wrote on funding on 11th and still no reply from them.

What is good I think is the fact, that I did not get any e-mail about unusual trading activity or any other weird accusation.

What about you guys?

Guys, Any progress from Ironfx so far about the withdrawal?

ironfx company cheating for every client do not add more money otherwise your money is gone because this company did not give any profit only give your deposit fund check all client withdrawal ......which withdrawal is pending since 20 days ...........

Well, I'm still waiting, nothing changed. What I did this week - every 1-2 days I wrote them on chat and asked about my withdrawal. They always replied me, that it is in the queue to be processed and they promised they will process my withdrawal with higher priority. I tried to get the information, how much will it take, but said they do not know. I also wrote on funding on 11th and still no reply from them.

What is good I think is the fact, that I did not get any e-mail about unusual trading activity or any other weird accusation.

What about you guys?
Same here...

We are organising now action, which takes place on 6 th June 2015r. during the Champions League Final match. It will be held in Berlin. We planned distribution of ten thousand leaflets informing fans (socios) of FC Barcelona, that IronFX is sponsoring their club with stolen money.
We are prepared well, however, it would be helpful if the presence of other volunteers to efficiently distribute the leaflets. Anyone could help, please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. Thanks adamsokolik@onet.eu

Back