• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Having trouble with IRONFX, Follow the below steps.

I am having an issue with a company
We are organising now action, which takes place on 6 th June 2015r. during the Champions League Final match. It will be held in Berlin. We planned distribution of ten thousand leaflets informing fans (socios) of FC Barcelona, that IronFX is sponsoring their club with stolen money.
We are prepared well, however, it would be helpful if the presence of other volunteers to efficiently distribute the leaflets. Anyone could help, please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. Thanks adamsokolik@onet.eu

Try to get as many videos of this event as possible. Post them to YouTube and youku.com.

IRONFX SCAM | Send email complaints to regulatory agencies !!!

I hereby complain about IronFX brokers who do not pay my withdrawal.
request withdrawal
Mirror products Account IronFX
Name : Ilaria Oranar
IronFX Account Number: 12014085 Amount: $ 1,968.00
IronFX Account Number: 11016899 Amount : $ 629.00

Instant withdrawal process is not fair.
I make a withdrawal request 2015/06/01, now 2015-06-23 date has not been the process.

before I trade using mirror products IronFX account, I have read the terms and conditions of the agreement.
and I am interested in is Instant WD and at Authorised and regulated by the FCA, ASIC, DFSA, FSB, FSP, CRFIN, UCRFIN, CySEC , Members of Eurex Exchange.

But the fact Withdrawal I do not processed until now.

I hereby request to you who are experiencing similar things with me, to send email complaints to regulatory agencies
to the email as follows:
complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
or fill out a complaint form
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission | COMPLAINT REGARDING CIFS
Home - Financial Conduct Authority
ASIC Home | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission
Dubai Financial Services Authority
Search Summary Company FSP
http://crfin.ru/en
http://ucrfin.com.ua/about-ucrfin/members-register/?lang=en
http://www.cysec.gov.cy/
http://www.eurexchange.com/exchange-en/

I'm sure not only me who experience withdrawal problems were not paid.

Thanks

To get your moods a bit up from those a**holes..
14nh98n.jpg

Dear Master Sergeant

This may be taken as a step complaints against Ironfx

Title:
Breach of Union Law Investigation Procedure ( ESMA/BS/2012/87rev)
ESMA(European Securities and Markets Authority)
Cyprus is part of EU
ESMA is investigating Cysec handling Ironfx problem

Those having ironfx withdrawal problem are requested to email ESMA to email:
Legal@esma.europa.eu
Please attach your screenshot of non payment and consent your data will be used by ESMA for investigation purposes
Please also write you have complaint to Cysec for months but cysec no help.no action

This is letter from ESMA
We refer to your email of 25 June 2015 and your two emails of 28 June 2015. We have attached those three emails to this email.

In order to progress with the review of the complaints made in those emails, we would like to obtain consent to disclosure of the information, including personal data, contained in those emails. In particular we are referring to the disclosure of the information to other authorities who are competent to handle the complaints, including particularly the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).

Therefore, please confirm that you give your consent to the disclosure of the information, including personal data relating to you, within those emails.

Also, in order for us to disclose information to competent authorities including CySEC regarding the individual Iron FX investors referred to in the attached email correspondence, we ask for the consent of the individuals referred to in those emails. Therefore please respond to us with documentation from those individuals which unambiguously confirms their consent to disclosure. **Such documentation can be an email from each of those individuals or a letter from those individuals. Where an individual wishes to give consent, the individual should simply state that he/she consents to the disclosure of information, including their personal data, to competent authorities including CySEC.

Please note that in cases where we do not receive consent to disclosure in an individual case, it may not be possible to progress with that particular case.

Yours sincerely,

Legal, Cooperation and Convergence Unit

European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)

103, rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris*– France

Hi, are people on this thread still waiting for your money from IronFX? I have the same problem.

Back