• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Having trouble with IRONFX, Follow the below steps.

I am having an issue with a company

FxMaster

Colonel
NOTICE:
Impending Class Action Lawsuit
Against IronFX

Hello Guys,

Its seems that Ironfx is not responding on too many cases so here are few steps that you must follow.

Check below link to get Full idea about how to get money back from IronFX also try below instructions to get your money.

Instructions for IronFx clients who are having trouble withdrawing their funds

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd - Go to Ironfx Review page (IronFx.com Review) and leave one star review there with the details (Your story).

4th - Also share you story at IronFx.com thread.

5th - Here are IronFx social media pages details go there and share you story with your account number.

IronFx Twitter
IronFx Google Plus
IronFx linkedin
IronFx Facebook

Here are the Emails where you can contact them.

info@ironfx.com
support@ironfx.com
trading@ironfx.com

Best Of Luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates

Here are few more email address to contact them
compliance@ironfx.com
funding@ironfx.com
DKyriacou@IronFX.com

And send complain to regulations authorities, Below are the details about Ironfx licenses and regulations with links.

Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Registration Number: 585561
IronFX Global UK Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the FSA) under Registration No 585561.

Go here and file your Case:

ASIC
AFSL Number: 417482

Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA)
Licence number: DFSA F002432

Financial Services Board (FSB)
License Number: 45276

Financial Services Provider (FSP)
Registration Number: FSP298966

CRFIN - Center for Regulating OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies
Membership no. A-8

CySEC
License Number: 125/10

Go here and file your Case :

seems like loads of people having complaints

just found this on trade 2 win

anyway here are some more email addresses

enquiries@ironfx.com
compliance@ironfx.com
ComplianceUK_Group@IronFX.com

other not so useful ones but could help

funding@ironfx.com
sales@ironfx.com
hr@ironfx.com
introducers@ironfx.com

also many complaints

ironfx have stopped processing withdrawels

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

now they can do investigations but according to their terms and conditions they cannot withhold money. these are their t&c's 404 Not Found and according to 17.7 they have to withdraw on the time specified by website although i cannot find it on the website but it should not be more than 24hours.

Hello Guys,

Its seems that Ironfx is not responding on too many cases so here are few steps that you must follow.

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd - Go to Ironfx Review page (IronFx.com Review) and leave one star review there with the details (Your story).

4th - Also share you story at IronFx.com thread.

5th - Here are IronFx social media pages details go there and share you story with your account number.

IronFx Twitter
IronFx Google Plus
IronFx linkedin
IronFx Facebook

Here are the Emails where you can contact them.

info@ironfx.com
support@ironfx.com
trading@ironfx.com

Best Of Luck.
Dear Client,

We would like to inform you that your account is under investigation for potential irregular trading activities.

We will inform you of the progress of our investigation in due course.

Kind regards,
IronFX Global Limited
t +357 25027000 | f +357 25027001 | w www.IronFX.com

London | Hong Kong | Sydney | Dubai | Shanghai | Shenzhen | Shenyang | Frankfurt | Milan | Madrid | Warsaw | Lisbon | Prague | Budapest | Bucharest | Athens | Kiev | Moscow | Mumbai | Jakarta | Manila | Ho Chi Minh City | Kuala Lumpur | Lagos | Johannesburg | Auckland | Sao Paulo | Buenos Aires | Lima | Montevideo | Limassol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IronFX Global UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA no. 585561)
IronFX Global (Australia) Pty Limited is authorised and regulated by ASIC (AFSL no. 417482)
IronFX Global MENA Limited is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA no. F002432)
IronFX Global (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Services Board (FSP No 45276)
IronFX Global NZ Limited is authorised and regulated by FSP (FSPR no. 298966)
IronFX Global (Russia) LLC is a member of CRFIN (Membership no. A-8)
IronFX Global (Ukraine) LLC is a member of UCRFIN (Membership no. 5)
IronFX Global Limited is authorised and regulated by CySEC (Licence no. 125/10)
IronFX Global Limited is a Member of Eurex Exchange
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email has been sent from IronFX Global Limited. The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.
Consider the environment before printing this email.

Balaji Iyengar 8:45 PM (4 hours ago)
Dear aysel Look this is typical mail sent by ironfx which is just excuse for ...

Balaji Iyengar <iyengar.balaji@gmail.com>
10:44 PM (2 hours ago)

to Inquiries, Aysel
Dear Sir

Don't bull**** with this standard excuse for not paying back my deposit and profits. This are manual trades and if you had any issues should have sent a mail for any objections.

You are given 24 hours from now to return back my deposit to my credit card and profits to my bank account otherwise I will get the deposit reversed with my credit card company and file cases against non payment of profits with Dubai financial centre and FSA UK.

regards
Balaji

Dear Master as you said posted on all their public social media about being scam broker as soon as you ask for withdrawal they send this typical mail saying your account under investigation. Replied to them. Within 24 hours depending on their response will send dispute form with FSA uk. Invite all clients to file against them with FSA and other regulators for their withdrawals. We need to teach such brokers a lesson so that other brokers do not play with our hard earned money.

regards
Balaji

Update:

Here are few more email address to contact them
compliance@ironfx.com
funding@ironfx.com
DKyriacou@IronFX.com

And send complain to regulations authorities, Below are the details about Ironfx licenses and regulations with links.

Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Registration Number: 585561
IronFX Global UK Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the FSA) under Registration No 585561.

ASIC
AFSL Number: 417482

Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA)
Licence number: DFSA F002432

Financial Services Board (FSB)
License Number: 45276

Financial Services Provider (FSP)
Registration Number: FSP298966

CRFIN - Center for Regulating OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies
Membership no. A-8

CySEC
License Number: 125/10

Go here and file your Case :

BALAJI CHECK YOUR INBOX FOR MY CONTACT DETAILS I LIVE IN ABU DHABI I HAVE SAME WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM WITH IRONFX
MY SKYPE IS waseemleo85 (ill be online from next week as i m in emergency leave in India).
Also i have one person from UK who is helping me.
for details check ur FPA inbox.

Hey guys, I'm experiencing the same problem with withdrawals from IronFX. First I tried to withdraw just a small part of my equity, but nothing was processed in two weeks. When I found out, it is a common problem I considered to withdraw all my equity, so I made a new withdrawal request and cancelled the old one. This request is from 9th of March, so it only the 3rd day of waiting... I wrote them on chat and I also wrote on funding@ironfx.com. I will give them some time and later I would perform other steps (I hope it will be not necessary).

Back