SamEnglish

Recruit
HBVest is a scam broker. Investors beware. They require investors to pay a fee in order to make a withdrawl.

Can you please share more details on how you got scammed?
Micheal Clark is on LinkedIn. And poses as a crypto investment expert.

He promised big returns. I deposited $380 of crypto. The account gets 2% interest return daily. The account balance today is $540 earned in interest.

I then requested to withdrawl my deposit plus interest.

I was told that I have to pay a 10% withdrawl fee.

I refused to pay a fee to withdraw.

I then requested to close the account and withdrawl my funds.

Micheal then promised to put me into a high profile trading program which would see bigger returns.

I have told him many times that I am no longer interested in HBVest.

My last communication to Micheal:

Micheal,

You've left me no choice but to file a complaint with the NFA. In case you do not know, the NFA is the US regulatory authority and will be contacting you directly to help me recover my funds.

HBVest owes me initial deposit- $380 + interest earned- $540 for a total of $920.

I want to close the account.

I am not interested in any kind of investment with you nor HBVest.

I simply want to withdrawal my original deposit + interest earned.

Micheal Clark is on LinkedIn. And poses as a crypto investment expert.

He promised big returns. I deposited $380 of crypto. The account gets 2% interest return daily. The account balance today is $540 earned in interest.

I then requested to withdrawl my deposit plus interest.

I was told that I have to pay a 10% withdrawl fee.

I refused to pay a fee to withdraw.

I then requested to close the account and withdrawl my funds.

Micheal then promised to put me into a high profile trading program which would see bigger returns.

I have told him many times that I am no longer interested in HBVest.

My last communication to Micheal:

Micheal,

You've left me no choice but to file a complaint with the NFA. In case you do not know, the NFA is the US regulatory authority and will be contacting you directly to help me recover my funds.

HBVest owes me initial deposit- $380 + interest earned- $540 for a total of $920.

I want to close the account.

I am not interested in any kind of investment with you nor HBVest.

I simply want to withdrawal my original deposit + interest earned.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19592/hbvestment.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back