Romance Scam HC Coins Scam (m.hccoins.vip)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on Telegram, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, IG, Facebook, Linked In and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds are transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.hccoins.vip

1647967752609.png

Website IP
1647967844194.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See the following URL and video for more details.

I appreciate you posting this I just wish I went with my better judgement and never got involved with this scam. I was lured in by a Chinese national purported to be female that said she recently moved to Vancouver that goes by the name of arlene Miller. She/he got me into margin trading crypto on an phone app named HC Coins. I traded with her supposed team for approximately 6 weeks and amassed $1.6M in profits. Through personal loans and life savings I deposited approximately $1M to HC Coins. Im still showing my assets in the exchange but they are telling me that I have to pay a income tax on my profits before I can withdrawal my assets via ETH to Coinbase.
Although from the beginning I was very skeptical just to make sure it wasn’t a scam I was able to withdrawal some ETH and transfer it to Coinbase and even though there were continuous red flags popping up during the process I kept depositing more and more money. So now I’m probably hook going to lose my house I am in severe debt and am suicidal. I’m currently in my military and being treated for ptsd. These last few weeks have taken years off my life dealing with the stress and anxiety. I don’t know if I will recover from this.
But what I can do is hopefully prevent others from being pig butchered.
I will attach screen shots of HC Coins phone app and pictures of the purported scammer. These pics were taken from her little red book website it’s a Chinese version of Facebook.
I’m still kicking myself when I first had that gut feeling that this was a scam I should of jumped ship immediately but greed got the best of me.
Any feedback or comments would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 2188ED1C-D084-4C6D-9AD5-238EAF7248D8.png
    2188ED1C-D084-4C6D-9AD5-238EAF7248D8.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • 40944A0E-93BE-4139-8B30-259D0159C498.png
    40944A0E-93BE-4139-8B30-259D0159C498.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • 4BD43B27-475A-4C36-B478-76C2AAB83B77.png
    4BD43B27-475A-4C36-B478-76C2AAB83B77.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 29
Pictures of the scammer
I recommend to file reports with the Securities Commission for B.C., the FBI via IC3 and with the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). If you used your bank to wire funds directly then please report fraud to your bank also and see if you can start a recall. Take screen shots of all communication, trades, their website, their wallet addresses or bank accounts, etc.

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more of your money. If you need links to any of the websites for reporting just let us know.

Punisher,
I thank you for the reply.
I’ve come to the conclusion that I have been scammed and have little to no chance of recovering my funds but will proceed with filing reports to the various agencies to protect and prevent others from going down the same path i did.
HC Coins is a crypto future exchange platform only available via cell phone should I also report it to the apple App Store?
I wired funds from my bank to Coinbase.com then would send crypto (ETH) to HC Coins
If you can send me links to the websites.
Once again thank you for providing the info.
EKO

can you please send links to where I can file reports thanks
FBI - choose internet crime complaint

B.C. Securities Commissions

Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) - has live chat on their website 24/7 to help all victims

Punisher,
I thank you for the reply.
I’ve come to the conclusion that I have been scammed and have little to no chance of recovering my funds but will proceed with filing reports to the various agencies to protect and prevent others from going down the same path i did.
HC Coins is a crypto future exchange platform only available via cell phone should I also report it to the apple App Store?
I wired funds from my bank to Coinbase.com then would send crypto (ETH) to HC Coins
If you can send me links to the websites.
Once again thank you for providing the info.
EKO

If you downloaded the app through the iPhone App Store, you should definitely report it so that they can take it down. Also should report it to coinbase.

Any type of reporting helps. Thanks for warning others.

Hope you feel better, I’m very sorry that this is not easy. Stay strong!

Back