Heavily Discounted Broker Spreads Plus $10,000 Cash Trading Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashBackForex

CashBackForex Representative
First-Ever FPA Sponsored Broker Promotion! Trade on Heavily Discounted, Ultra-Low Spreads

And/or Participate in a Demo Account Trading Contest for $10,000 CASH with 10 Winners

FPA-header.jpg

Discounted Core Account (no commission)
FPA Promo Average EURUSD Spread: .81 Pips! (Normally 1.31)
FPA Promo Typical EURUSD Spread During US/London Session: .61 - .71 Pips! (Normally 1.11-1.21)

Discounted Pro Account (averages below include $5/lot commission)
FPA Promo Average EURUSD Spread: .77 Pips! (Normally .91)
FPA Promo Typical EURUSD Spread During US/London Session: .57 - .67 Pips! (Normally .71-.81)

You will still receive rebates after the promo ends at the end of May, however the rebate rate will decrease to the normal rate offered by Cash Back Forex. Even with the normal rebate rate, the Excel product coupled with rebates is likely the most competitive forex product globally.

Hurry, as You Must Submit Your Excel Account Application By Sunday, 14 April to Receive this Deal! - Instructions to Redeem Below.

Excel Markets Product Features

• Industry Shattering Spreads! Average spreads for the week of March 25 2013: EURUSD .41 (Pro) 1.31 (Core), USDJPY .47 (Pro) 1.67 (Core), GBPUSD .89 (Pro) 1.99 (Core), USDCAD .99 (Pro) 1.99 (Core), AUDUSD .43 (Pro) 1.73 (Core). These are averages that include periods of lower liquidity, typical spreads during market sessions like the US and Europe are generally lower than stated averages. There is a 5 USD commission per round turn lot on Pro accounts, regardless of currency pair. More averages here.

• GBL is FMA Regulated with government mandated segregated client fund accounts and minimum of $1Million surplus liquid funds. Financial statements and daily surplus liquid funds reports audited by BDO, a leading top 10 global accountancy firm.

• Zero fees on deposits by credit card and Skrill or Moneybookers, and promotional deposit bonuses when you deposit by bank wire.

• Fast, anonymous order execution underpinned by an extensive multibank cloud. Hosted in redundant, high performance financial ecosystems including NY4 Equinix.

• Minimum Initial Account Size of $200, minimum trade size of 1 microlot, or 1,000 units, and fanatical client services just like Cash Back Forex is known for.

• Accounts available in 8 base funding currencies, easy to use client control panel enables clients to create sub-accounts of any type and base currency, perform instant internal transfers between accounts, deposit and withdraw to and from multiple accounts at once, and more right from the web.

• Metatrader 4 with one-click execution, up to 1:400 leverage, and mobile trading on Android, iPhone, and Windows.

FPA Exclusive Rebate Offering - How to Redeem

FPA Community members who open an Excel Markets trading account are entitled to a special rebate on every trade placed between April 8 - May 31, 2013. The special rate is .5 pips on the Core account type and $1.40 per round turn standard lot on the Pro account type, just under triple the standard rebate offering from Cash Back Forex. This is very large rebate rate considering the extremely tight spreads at Excel Markets and the resulting spreads are likely the tightest a trader will ever have an opportunity to trade on! After the end of promotion on May 31, traders who registered for the special promotion will continue to receive a rebate based on the lower, regular rebate rate offered by Cash Back Forex.

1. Visit the Excel Markets website at https://www.excelmarkets.com and open an account.
  2. Open a free Cash Back Forex account at https://www.cashbackforex.com/en-us/signup.aspx (very quick and easy) and send an email to support@cashbackforex.com with your Excel Markets account number(s) with the message "Please apply the FPA bonus to my Excel Markets rebate account(s), my Excel Markets account number is {Insert Account Number}."
  3. Cash Back Forex will pay you rebates at the special rate for all trades occurring prior to June 1, 2013.

Forex Trading Contest - $10,000 in Cash Prizes with 10 Winners

The Excel Markets trading contest offers $10,000 USD in CASH prizes and utilizes demo accounts so it is risk free. The top 10 ranking contestants will receive prizes based on the rank and prize money listed below. Please pay attention to contest rules and details on the contest home page after clicking the button below, you will need to register to create a contest account. Come on out and show your skills!

1. $5000
2. $2000
3. $1000
4. $500
5. $500
6 - 10. $200

(then click on the contest image)

Excel Markets Restricted Countries

Excel Markets does not open live accounts for clients residing in any of the following countries: United States of America, Al Qaida and the Taliban, Cote d'Ivoire, The Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan

Excel Markets Contact and Disclosure

Excel Markets offers client services non-stop from 5PM Sunday to 5PM Friday, New York/Eastern Time. Live chat, telephone and email support are available during all business hours. Multilingual support is currently provided in Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, and Spanish but may not be available during certain business hours.

Global Brokers NZ Ltd.
(Tel) +64 4 488 0021
(Fax) +64 9 353 1630
support@excelmarkets.com
https://www.excelmarkets.com

Global Brokers NZ Ltd. is an Authorized Futures Dealer regulated by the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (FMA). All Excel Markets accounts are held and maintained by Global Brokers NZ Ltd. Note that the FMA's role in authorizing futures dealers is limited and this Authorization does not imply the FMA's approval or endorsement of the business, trading, or solvency of GBL, nor has the FMA approved any agreements or disclosure documents of GBL. The ExcelMarkets.com domain is owned by Excel Markets Ltd. whom is responsible solely for marketing and introducing accounts to Global Brokers NZ Ltd. and Excel Markets Ltd. is not a New Zealand regulated entity nor does it have operations in New Zealand. The Excel Markets trading facilities and related API's and internet functionality are fully operated and controlled by Global Brokers NZ Ltd, additionally all marketing material related to Excel Markets must be meet the approval of Global Brokers NZ Ltd. compliance. Live trading accounts are only open to those aged 18 or over.

Disclosure Statement: https://www.excelmarkets.com/docs/excel-disclosure.pdf
Client Services Agreement: https://www.excelmarkets.com/docs/excel-client-services-agreement.pdf
Terms and Conditions: https://www.excelmarkets.com/docs/excel-terms-and-conditions.pdf

Risk Warning: Forex, Futures, and Options trading has large potential risks. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You must be aware of the risks of investing in forex, futures, and options and be willing to accept them in order to trade in these markets. Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Please do not trade with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy or Sell currencies, futures, or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Website owners and affiliates will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. Please remember that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Last edited:
Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA or other software in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-04-15T17:00:00/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on April 15th, 2013.

Funds held where?

To whom it may concern,

You have stated in this promotion, near the bottom of the page and I quote
"Global Brokers NZ Ltd. is an Authorized Futures Dealer regulated by the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (FMA). All Excel Markets accounts are held and maintained by Global Brokers NZ Ltd."

On their homepage website it states
"Client funds held in segregated accounts at top tier banks under strict government sanctioned client fund protection laws."
Could you clarify this for doing their " Due Diligence" I expect that their website is correct but just checking.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Segregated client funds are held at ANZ bank, New Zealand. The bank is under a legal agreement (Form 1) with GBL that ensures neither the bank nor any creditor has legal claim to any client funds for any reason, based on the regulatory requirements of New Zealand.

The 'accounts' referred to in red in your message does not refer to client funds, it is referring to the data that comprises a client account.

I am a happy CashBackForex customer, but live in the US, so I can't take advantage of the new brokerage offering (yet). But am I allowed to enter the Forex Trading Contest?

Yes, anyone may take part in the trading contest and avail of the prizes :) There will be a US regulated version of Excel Markets to go along with the US regulated version of Cash Back, we expect it to release sometime next month.

Just asking

Thanks for your inquiry.

Segregated client funds are held at ANZ bank, New Zealand. The bank is under a legal agreement (Form 1) with GBL that ensures neither the bank nor any creditor has legal claim to any client funds for any reason, based on the regulatory requirements of New Zealand.

The 'accounts' referred to in red in your message does not refer to client funds, it is referring to the data that comprises a client account.

So does this mean that, God forbid, the bank goes bust or has problems that my money is safe??? Not that I am saying bankers are a mistrustfull lot or anything;)

applied thru fpa link

I applied through the FPA link in this thread..Then when I re-read I realized I was supposed to first login to CBF and apply through that link:confused:... Should I reapply?

So does this mean that, God forbid, the bank goes bust or has problems that my money is safe??? Not that I am saying bankers are a mistrustfull lot or anything;)

Westerners may not be too familiar with ANZ bank, but it is a massive bank in the East with hundreds of locations and did not have the issues and bailouts European and US banks had. That said, just like with any bank if the bank goes bust and the government does nothing to save it, yes, your funds could be gone with it.

I applied through the FPA link in this thread..Then when I re-read I realized I was supposed to first login to CBF and apply through that link:confused:... Should I reapply?

Don't worry, as long as you have submitted an application for an Excel account, let Cash Back know what happened and they will straighten it out for you. I'm sure you won't have any issues, but if you do mention Jason said you get the FPA rate and ask him if they have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back