Hello All. Its the beginning of documenting my FX Journey

ManzilFX

Private, 1st Class
Hello Everyone. I have benefited from this site over the years and thought I would pay back by contributing and also documenting my FX journey. I have seen a lot of scams and scammers to date. Tried every possible thing to try out in FX. Went from blowing an account (haven't we all done it?) to consistently profitable. I will share my journey with you, while also exposing scams and Fake FX Gurus along the way hopefully it will help newbies in future. I will document everything here.

ManzilFX

Hello Everyone. I have benefited from this site over the years and thought I would pay back by contributing and also documenting my FX journey. I have seen a lot of scams and scammers to date. Tried every possible thing to try out in FX. Went from blowing an account (haven't we all done it?) to consistently profitable. I will share my journey with you, while also exposing scams and Fake FX Gurus along the way hopefully it will help newbies in future. I will document everything here.

ManzilFX
Welcome to FPA mate and lets us know if we can help you with anything :)

Hey! That sounds like a great idea to me. I think writing about everything that happens to you and your trading is cool, although it's probably going to be hard. To me it's very similar to keeping your trading journal, only a little more detailed. So I'll be waiting for updates from you, I'm very interested to know what you will achieve. Good luck to you! :)

Thanks guys. I have posted 2 reviews to expose 2 Scammers already. Will keep adding to the list.

ManzilFX
Always a helpful to both the trader and those who follow

ManzilFX
Good luck. I will follow your journey.

Well that is quite a good idea. This can prove to be really helpful to those new traders. Some of the just want assurance tha they will succeed in their trades. Make sure that you give as much details as possible in your next posts. I have been following and you are doing great. Keep going on and do not quit.

Back