Hello All. Its the beginning of documenting my FX Journey

Hello Everyone. I have benefited from this site over the years and thought I would pay back by contributing and also documenting my FX journey. I have seen a lot of scams and scammers to date. Tried every possible thing to try out in FX. Went from blowing an account (haven't we all done it?) to consistently profitable. I will share my journey with you, while also exposing scams and Fake FX Gurus along the way hopefully it will help newbies in future. I will document everything here.

ManzilFX
amazing the more we support each other and point out scams and watch out for people we can all grow together.

Hello Everyone. I have benefited from this site over the years and thought I would pay back by contributing and also documenting my FX journey. I have seen a lot of scams and scammers to date. Tried every possible thing to try out in FX. Went from blowing an account (haven't we all done it?) to consistently profitable. I will share my journey with you, while also exposing scams and Fake FX Gurus along the way hopefully it will help newbies in future. I will document everything here.

ManzilFX
You should start a MyFxBook so we can see all your trades and growth! :)
Thanks for wanting to show us what you know.

ManzilFX
This will be a good experience share.

Back