Hello All..

West Trader

Private
Hello, all
I am new here, and I want to know more about traders in this world, who knows what knowledge I have for 14 years of forex trading can be useful for helping friends here trading is much better

Hello, all
I am new here, and I want to know more about traders in this world, who knows what knowledge I have for 14 years of forex trading can be useful for helping friends here trading is much better
It will be good if you start with some of your experience with us :)

How did you get into trading and what is your experience in your 14 yrs?
I have many ups and downs and suffered huge losses at the beginning of my career in the forex trading field, but I consider all of that as a lesson .., in the last 5 years I just understand and understand, trading only needs 2 things, get rid of fear and greed, and 1 in addition there is patience, it will make your trading profitable, even if it is slow but the results collected will be large, the compound system still has to be carried out properly and with strict money management and risk restrictions. because we never know where the market will move, but we definitely know what our maximum loss limit is

Hello, all
That’s a lot of experience then, I haven’t been trading for very long.

hey, well I don't have 14 years more like 2 and still consider myself to be very much a begginner

I am still a newbie, but learning as I go. 14 years is a long time, do you still enjoy trading?

Back