Hello All..

Hello, all
I am new here, and I want to know more about traders in this world, who knows what knowledge I have for 14 years of forex trading can be useful for helping friends here trading is much better
Wow 14 years is a long time, well done. I am very new to trading, I am amongst those who have put lock down to good use and completed a lot of training. How are you finding it on here and how did you get into trading?

Wow 14 years is a long time, well done. I am very new to trading, I am amongst those who have put lock down to good use and completed a lot of training. How are you finding it on here and how did you get into trading?
in trading what is really needed is patience, then always use Stop Loss and Take Profit, no matter how good the techniques and methods are, if not armed with patience, all will be in vain

I am still a newbie, but learning as I go. 14 years is a long time, do you still enjoy trading?
yes trading is my life, all the income I get comes from the trading business, trading will generate results if done correctly, it is not instant and takes time, but be patient and live it seriously and look for your trading style, because everything is certain have different ways, but one key if you want to survive in this industry is just patience

Hello and welcome to AFP. I joined a long time ago and I know I made the right choice because it has been a good run. This is the place where you can get all the relevant answers. If you don't understand what you are learning about forex then you can ask in the right forum topic area.

I wish you good luck in your journey trading, Forex trading has become a very popular venture for most people don't especially because of the fact that you can trade from anywhere for as long as you have an internet connection. There are the expert traders that start off just like you. You can make it if you put in effort.

Welcome bud, see you around in the forums :)
Hello and welcome to AFP. I joined a long time ago and I know I made the right choice because it has been a good run. This is the place where you can get all the relevant answers. If you don't understand what you are learning about forex then you can ask in the right forum topic area.
I wish you good luck in your journey trading, Forex trading has become a very popular venture for most people don't especially because of the fact that you can trade from anywhere for as long as you have an internet connection. There are the expert traders that start off just like you. You can make it if you put in effort.

hello everyone, nice to meet you all here ..
I hope everyone can get maximum results in this forex industry

Back