Hello all!

Recently retired and here to learn what to avoid in Forex and hopefully make some new friends:)
Welcome to trading. The first thing you should avoid in forex trading is directly jumping to live trading. Take your time and practice on demo.

Recently retired and here to learn what to avoid in Forex and hopefully make some new friends:)
Hi Clive, welcome to the group. There are lots of great people in this group, most with good advice for a newbie. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Good luck with your trading journey and be careful of any scammer out there. Trade for yourself and don't hand your hard earnt cash over to anyone else.

Hi Clive!
Be wary of scammers posing as account managers and things like that. Also dodgy telegram groups (there are good ones, but many many are scams).
What experience do you have with trading so far?
Of course the main thing in trading is always be attnetive to such details and never let scammers cheat on you I guess. So, in my opinion the easy way to avoid scammers is just to check everything properly. If you choose a broker you must check all the details about cooperation with it. Customer support, demo account, real account, deposits and withdrawals. All of these details must be checked and in case eveything is okay, then you can start your trading activity. To my mind, lots of novices miss this thing and it causes them bad consequences. A successful trader is an attentive trader for real.

Hi! Good plan to learn to trade in retirement, you should have plenty of time to focus on it. Wishing you luck in your trading endeavors and a happy retirement!

Hi Clive.
Avoid strategy hopping and searching for the golden grail as i can't find it lol .
But seriously welcome to FPA and I hope your enjoying retirement

Back