Hello ! and... a simple question

Betowm

Recruit
Hello. My name is Alberto. My username is "Betowm". I am from Argentina.
I would like -if somebody knows the data- how many forex rtraders are in the world. This data I need for statistic purposes.
I woulñd be very grateful if someone knows the answer and gives me.

Thank you in advance.

Regards from Buenos Aires.

I would like -if somebody knows the data- how many forex rtraders are in the world. This data I need for statistic purposes.

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to FPA mate and your question will never find a correct answer but you can ask approx traders in the world :) still you can only get the guesses.

Welcome Alberto! That's an interesting question. I'd be keen to know that my self.
*Following post*

Hey, Alberto! This "simple question" of yours isn't really that simple... I agree with the previous commentator that you can hardly will find a number of traders around the world, only an approximate number. The point is that hardly anybody keeps any statistics of traders, as it is a rather unstable profession: somebody can start trading now; somebody can stop, but in a year he/she will continue trading again... And there are many such traders around the world. I'm sorry, but I guess your question will remain unanswered.

Thank you in advance.

It is difficult to find the exact number. However, you can check this link https://financefeeds.com/exactly-how-many-of-you-are-out-there-industry-snapshot/

You won't find the exact figure anywhere, as it's far from static data. But from what I know in the world, about 1.2 million regular traders. This figure changes every day, though not to a critical value. It should also be noted that this is the total number of traders, not only Forex, so it will be difficult to know how many of them trade in Forex. I think somewhere around half, maybe more.

Thank you in advance.

wow what a question. there is so much data in the forex world, not sure where you would start

Thank you in advance.

I'd recommend probably contacting some of the bigger brokers and seeing if they'd be happy to share their info :)

Back