Hello, and Advice Requested

maleiter

Recruit
I am from Amherst, New York, USA. I learned basic Forex from a program known as Forex Trading Made EZ. Starting from nowhere, this is a very good introductory course,using Oanda brokers. However, Forex Trading is certainly NOT easy.( More info on this sytem given upon request.)

In Reviews,it is obvious that there are some really good systems for making Pips at a good pace. Financially, I am in great need of extending my ability to actually supplement my income ASAP. I reside with my wife who must work, but is fragile herself in health. She must supplement my disabily income. I am 65 and retired unwillingly on a neuro degenerative disease.

I am NOT looking for Forex miracles. However, some personal advice ,to pick the best, easiest systems to bring in extra income, would save me much time, $$ and trouble in personal testing. I have heard good things about Forex Net Trap System; however, time zone problems make use of this system impossible for me.

Any assistance with good, solid system suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Buffalo is really a great place to live . Lots of sports and recreation and educational and recreational facilities. Lots of time in the long,cold winters to Trade!

I look forward to a long relationship with this Forum, in which, hopefully, I can participate, as well as ask questions.

Either message me here, or feel free to personally contact me at maleiter@msn.com.

Hi there.

Unfortunately, what I'm about to say is not tongue in cheek at all.
The system you're looking for is to do demo trading for six months. Even after six months you'll have some occasions when the market just doesn't make any sense, and if you haven't done demo trading for at least six months (which I expect will include about three times where you get wiped out of virtual money) over-confidence or aggressive trading will be the end of you.
Since your finances are under pressure, forex is definitely not your answer in my opinion, as you'll likely be tempted to make a daily income by day trading rather than only getting involved in more predictable trades.
I'll post some free links tonight for some reading material tonight for you, and you should know that paying for courses is throwing away your money when so much great material is out there.

Thank You for Honesty

I cannot say more than is in the subject line. I WILL do the reading. Even with a delay for study, Forex facinates me and I wish to get into it, even if the result is "small change".

Welcome maleiter, forex trading is no different to learning any other profession, it requires a relatively long apprentiship. There is no short cut and the journey will be fraught with many highs and lows, exactly like the charts.
Being a trader is a serious business and if it's not taken so you will quickly fall by the wayside like so many others in this merciless market.

Immerse yourself in the education and start learning on demo accounts, move up to a micro account and start trading with pennies as soon as you feel it's possible . One of the major things that you will have to aim for is consistensy, without it you won't last long.

Good trading.

Hello mondavie, I hope it didn't sound like a threat. Many novice traders start off with their perception way out of tune with reality concerning forex trading due mainly to the "get rich quick" "get rich easy" type myths that surround this particular market.

Inevitably that leads to a lot of deception and can in many cases lead to greater financial worries not less.

Forget the hype, forex trading is a business and to succeed you need to be commited and understand what your taking on.

There are many paths you can take, but whichever you take don't forget your common sense and stay grounded in reality. I have started a trading blog FOREX DAWN this year which may interest you.

Hi Maleiter

Any assistance with good, solid system suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Buffalo is really a great place to live . Lots of sports and recreation and educational and recreational facilities. Lots of time in the long,cold winters to Trade!

I look forward to a long relationship with this Forum, in which, hopefully, I can participate, as well as ask questions.

Either message me here, or feel free to personally contact me at maleiter@msn.com.

I've sent you an email with some info that I really believe can help you.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help.

I hope you will be a profitable trader and financially independent!
Happy trading! :)

=============
Feel free to contact me about forex...
Email: forexforex3 AT gmail DOT com

Back