Hello comunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

emileneth

Recruit
Well, I didn't find any other suitable category to place my presentation to the community.

I'm new and learning Forex, I have not even made a live account as I'm learning all that I must before getting my hands bloody wet.

My 1st expericence was with a Demo account in Alpari UK, i've made a lil' more than $1000 USD (1) in one day with no experience in Forex, but a good basics on economics, x-change rates and fundamental analysis that many people can have if they read the news paper and have some sort of understanding about how the world works. That's why I started to learn the "Forex" itself.

Joined "Forex Peace Army Forum" with the hope of be in touch with serious Forex Traders from the Fundamentalists to the Technicals and, if possible, share information. Also looking for places to find "live" or at least the fastest economical indices and calendars available.

I'm a computer programmer learning the MetaQuotes scripting, i hope i can develop my own bots/experts (2) and to matain them fresh and profitable over turns in the world's weel, parallel with my own human skills and knowledge of the market. Btw. I would use bots only for vacation, overnight and only to exploit the 24/hr market, i could never be too much time online and i believe bots shall make only small amouts of ROI at a very, very sure rate, but if any one haves another opinion please serve to quote me.

(1) Lost $500 and won $1,500 with about 20 USD/EUR transactions, the demo account was 1:100 with $3000 USD base. I beleive the 2 reasons of loos was greed and hoping that a badly open position would recover.

(2) Without the risk of being scammed by 3rd party bots. As from all that I know math cannot predict future, it only gives aproximations and probabilities. Even further, can your fancy ecuations predict a Tsunami? How much can you loose if your bot faces a real life problem like politics? etc.

Enough blah, thanx. Fell free to move or delete this as apropiate.

Last edited:
I think the Classifieds has a help wanted area. That would probably be a good place to toss out an EA help wanted ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back