1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everybody

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by nickrhodes, May 8, 2019.

1. nickrhodes

nickrhodes Recruit

My name is Nick Nikolis and I come from Greece. I started trading only 2-3 months ago and I found this forum recently. I like trading it becomes a passion right now. I deposit money on 2 accounts and started trading. Till now I lost more less 100 Euros, so I stopped trading and started get educated. I hope I find here help, tactics and winning strategies.

Also 2 days ago I was contacted by a broker company by tel and I think they are a scam because they were insisted on me to open an account and deposit money. I searched and don;t find them here. I post their website in case you know something about them. COMPANY NAME REMOVED. Please do not ask about or recommend specific companies in the Hello and Welcome folder.

Best regards.

Nick

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Welcome to FPA Nick Nikolis,

Never heard about the website you shared here before but I would suggest you to go with a regulated broker and make sure you can check reviews about them before you go live with them.

As you are new to forex world, I would like to suggest some great steps as below mentioned to start your Forex Journey,

Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.
    As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How it works.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.

Questions about the FPA? CLICK HERE and find answers in the FPA FAQ and Knowledge Base.

nickrhodes likes this.
  3. momo3HC

momo3HC Corporal

Welcome, Nick. First of all forget about all kinds of this phone brokers "companies". In second read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

nickrhodes likes this.
  4. DaveT

DaveT Private, 1st Class

Hi Nick, you're right to suspect that broker as being a scam, it sounds well dodgy. Also, stick to demo mode until you are profitable.

nickrhodes likes this.
  5. nickrhodes

nickrhodes Recruit

Thank you FxMaster

6. nickrhodes

nickrhodes Recruit

Thank you

momo3HC

7. nickrhodes

nickrhodes Recruit

Thank you

DaveT

8. walpants

walpants Private, 1st Class

hi, welcome to the forum i hope you find it helpful here, i am finding a lot of useful post to read.

nickrhodes likes this.
  9. nickrhodes

nickrhodes Recruit

Thank you walpants

10. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

You are most welcome :)