Hello everybody

Hello everyone,

I´m from the country of Honduras (FYI: It´s in Central America), it is a beatifull place to visit (specially our Bay Islands; they have the second best coral reefs in world).

I am completely new to trading, wanting to learn all I can about trading forex in order to profit, gain financial independence, and save some of my earnigs to fund other proyects and ideas in mind.

p.s. I really like this community of experienced traders. By cheking out the website, reading forums, one can tell that this is for real, you people are really trying to help people out.

Adán

Benefiting

Hello everyone,

I´m from the country of Honduras (FYI: It´s in Central America), it is a beatifull place to visit (specially our Bay Islands; they have the second best coral reefs in world).

I am completely new to trading, wanting to learn all I can about trading forex in order to profit, gain financial independence, and save some of my earnigs to fund other proyects and ideas in mind.

p.s. I really like this community of experienced traders. By cheking out the website, reading forums, one can tell that this is for real, you people are really trying to help people out.

Adán

Hi,

Welcome to FPA Forex Community Forums.

All the best, good luck ! :D

Welcome

Hello everyone,

Adán

Welcome Trader

I am glad you decided to read through it all.

You will find these guys are right on target providing real transparency

Some of the best features you will enjoy are:
-Help and advise by other traders.
-Scam Alerts which will save you tons of time and money before you get scammed by a broker who is shady.

They have already saved me hours of aggravation and money which I would have otherwise thrown in the trash by investing with a scam broker with a nice website, NFA # and live chat support which turned out to be a scam broker by the investigation team.

Anyhow Welcome to the FPA and happy trading.

Welcome Adan!

Hi Adan,

Welcome to the FPA forum.
I must agree with you that this is a great place both for new and experience forex traders to learn about forex, share ideas and read reliable reviews!

I can send you some FREE resources to learn forex. If you're interested just contact me.

Hope you become successful in forex trading and financially independent! :)

=============
Feel free to contact me about forex...
Email: forexforex3 AT gmail DOT com

Back