• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Hello everyone, I'm a newbie and glad to have found Forex Peace Army! (Scammed by BinaryOnline.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Hi me again!!
As I looked through these posts I see a few people who have been scammed by the same company I am experiencing difficulties with.
BinaryOnline.com
Last November 2017 I gave them my savings £20,000 as they said it would double in no time. I explained to my account manager Andy Klein that I needed this amount in March end of April 2018 at the latest, to go towards a house. He set up two accounts for me, one to be a normal trading account which I he wanted the funds to be in small amounts of £5,000 and the other account he set up for me was their 10% cashback programme and had to be a minimum of £5,000 investment, which he said would run on its own and give me a wage every month.
Several weeks during Feb through to March I didn't hear from him even though I emailed and sent several skype messages to call me. The number I had for them would not connect.
I needed some funds for an emergency in February so requested a withdrawal of £5,000 on the platform and in email. Andy phoned me the next day to say he had approved £2,000 but the rest was needed to leverage my account. I didn't understand really but I said I trusted him to do right by me, knowing my circumstances and accepted the £2,000 back.
Later I began to panic as the time was close approaching my having to fund my house and I couldn't always get hold of him, so I decided then to withdraw my money. They won't give it to me unless my account turns a certain amount of trades I think 90 was the figure thrown but by then I was so emotionally upset I didn't take in all the information.
Andy phoned me shortly after and assured me all would be well and to trust him, so he'd phone once a week and arrange for trades to placed. He didn't always phone when he said he would and I grew increasingly worried I wasn't going to make the date of meeting my estate agent. Later still and a few weeks before I was to meet the agent for my house I emailed support requesting my money back, as was agreed with Andy and thanked him for his help but I needed it then, for my house. I then received a call from a Peter Thompson, who he said was a senior manager and would be taking care of my account from then on.
I explained what had been agreed with Andy and apparently it's not policy but Peter said I will get my money
and mentioned about the account having to qualify first by a few trades and for me not to worry that I would be ok for my house end of April, so I reluctantly agreed.
Well, having lost my first house but since agreed with the agent on another rented one instead, I agreed to pay a years rent in advance end of April 2018 if they reduces it slightly and they did. I paid a deposit £2,500 to secure it.
March came and went and the first week of April I had to tell the agent yet again I couldn't pay for the year upfront as an investment hadn't come through but was due end of April. The owners were waiting on the full amount and were annoyed I broke their first agreement so they asked for two months rent. I had to borrow it from friends but I moved in April 28th 2018 with the proviso I would pay the balance end of June.
I'm still trying to get my money back from Binaryonline and still dealing with Peter and although he doesn't call me when he says he will, I remain optimistic because I don't know how else to feel apart from numb, shocked and stupid to have been taken in.
Reading these other posts fills me with dread now that I won't ever get my money back and I'll be kicked out of my house. I'm a middle aged woman with only good faith in people and this has turned my world upside down and I can't stop crying.

Reply from Jess Vasquez: Same thing happened to me. Been scammed by Binary Online by USD17,250 intended for the open heart operation of my adopted kid. I tried withdrawing and lately total termination of account expecting to return my money. No luck, until now, my adopted son will go under the heart operation again, still waiting for my money to be returned back.
Plese try to file Service Charge BAck to your bank so they can contact BinaryOnline bank and tried to convince the merchant back for fund recovery.
Goodluck and God Bless
Jess Vasquez

i think you should try winchargeback.com, mychargeback,com or saxongroupinc.com

How strange. A brand new person mentioning a well known chargeback service, another I've at least heard of, and one I've never heard of. This makes me wonder. Could there be more going on? I wonder what I can find if I dig a little?

Wow. SaxonGroupInc.com was registered on May 12, 2018. But there are many testimonials from before this date. Some go back as far as 2015. The copyright on the bottom of the page says 2012-2018.

This is interesting. The email address used to register the site beguns with "bobbystunt". What an amazing coincidence.

Unless Bobby feels like coming back and explaining these strange issues with the website he's trying to subtly push, my vote is to consider SaxonGroup.com to be nothing more than another recovery room scam.

Well then contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.
Thanks FxMaster but found I would prefer to give a donation for helping rather than 30% being asked by winchargeback. I have only £17 odd K left now so that's a big chunk to pay for help.

Reply from Jess Vasquez: Same thing happened to me. Been scammed by Binary Online by USD17,250 intended for the open heart operation of my adopted kid. I tried withdrawing and lately total termination of account expecting to return my money. No luck, until now, my adopted son will go under the heart operation again, still waiting for my money to be returned back.
Plese try to file Service Charge BAck to your bank so they can contact BinaryOnline bank and tried to convince the merchant back for fund recovery.
Goodluck and God Bless
Jess Vasquez
Oh Jess!!!
This is just horrific and worse than my situation!! I am so sorry you and your sick child had to go through this. I know the banks take longer but will try them thanks for the advice Jess. At least I'll be able to sleep somewhere over the next few months while the process goes through and I have my health. God bless you and your family. Good Luck to you too.
Kathy

Thanks FxMaster but found I would prefer to give a donation for helping rather than 30% being asked by winchargeback. I have only £17 odd K left now so that's a big chunk to pay for help.
Isn't it No Win No Fee?

How strange. A brand new person mentioning a well known chargeback service, another I've at least heard of, and one I've never heard of. This makes me wonder. Could there be more going on? I wonder what I can find if I dig a little?

Wow. SaxonGroupInc.com was registered on May 12, 2018. But there are many testimonials from before this date. Some go back as far as 2015. The copyright on the bottom of the page says 2012-2018.

This is interesting. The email address used to register the site beguns with "bobbystunt". What an amazing coincidence.

Unless Bobby feels like coming back and explaining these strange issues with the website he's trying to subtly push, my vote is to consider SaxonGroup.com to be nothing more than another recovery room scam.
Yes I do work for saxongroupinc.com and pushing the website through various fora is a marketing strategy. As per the ssues concerning the dates, Our company changed domains and hosting as well, hence that long track record. I will be happy to introduce you too one or 2 of our past clients if necessary.

Isn't it No Win No Fee?
Yes it is No Win No Fee - above £15,000 cases - for their 'Basic Full Guidance Plan' at 30%. If I only have £17,000 left and they get it for me, they will take 30% £5,100 leaving me then with £11,900.
So, I don't feel I have a choice but to go for chargeback via my bank, which will take about 3 months.
I've done everything in my power to be accommodating with Binaryonline.com, even willing to save their reputation by defending them when they come good for me but they haven't come through for me and other people's plights on here are confirmation that they won't ever.

I've decided to carry on with my contacts in other International Companies including International Fraud Department (for Cyber and Online Scams and Fraud (Fraud in my case) as well as International Bureaus, Commissioners and other Agencies that I can now approach and are happy to take my case. And, of course I shall carry on with other ways to highlight my case, using the world wide web and contacts I've made from contacts so to speak.

I've spoken with the local housing for a two bedroomed council flat and I give notice to my landlord next week. In the meantime I can stay with a friend's mum who has offered to take us in till I get somewhere else. My pets will have to go to a pet sanctuary for adoption and well.....I'm sure you have an idea of the rest of mine and my family's life for the next 3 months.

I may have lost our home and my dignity but I have become a stronger person because of Binaryonline.com deceiving me and this experience has changed me completely.
I will get my money back eventually but I don't see how they will ever get their reputation back after I have finished with them and believe me, I will finish them.
Along with the help of other companies, agencies and the international departments especially on my side, I will make it my mission in life to destroy them and destroy them I will, that's a promise.

Thank you for your support over the last few weeks and I think this is a great site to help people discover themselves. I will donate when my money comes through and keep up the good work FxMaster!!

I'll let you know in a few months the outcome of my fight to bring them down and destroy them, I'm sure others here will enjoy the read!! Anyone know of a film company??

Very best wishes
Kathy

So, I don't feel I have a choice but to go for chargeback via my bank,

BinaryOnline is owned and operated by Zola Ltd. The address they offer on the website is Sofia 1000, ul. Pirotska No 2 fl. 4, Apt. office 12. Payment services are provided by Zolarex Ltd, located at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands MH 96960. They can be contacted by phone (+44 203 0260 222 – UK) or email: support(at)binaryonline.com. The brokerage is not regulated by any major financial authority.

https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_nosearchresultpage?search=Zolarex+Ltd

….in event the above is correct, Zolarex ltd are as well a bunch of criminals having no what so ever legal authorization to provide payment services, besides a Marshall Island Junk license which is worth nothing !!! and Sofia Bg Brokers, no need for comments

This should clearly allow a successful chargeback, even to sue your stupid Bank if needed

Btw, chargeback means to recover your full amount of deposit 20k, no half deals with criminals !!!

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm
also call, explain your case, it is very possible they will assist you by writing a formal letter to your Bank, which would be best

(these chargebacks do get tricky)

oscarra thank you so much for the tips and websites. I'll contact them asap and yes full recovery and on both accounts now and I'll sue for what expenses I have, or will have incurred as well, including legal fees which could soar but I'll also make sure THEY pay for. I managed to find their address in Bulgaria already and have handed it in as part of my case but a huge thanks again for the rest and advise.

Kathy

Back