• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Hello everyone, I'm a newbie and glad to have found Forex Peace Army! (Scammed by BinaryOnline.com)

I am having an issue with a company
I`ll suggest you to go with FPA traders court case too, it will help other victims too :)
Hello FxMaster can you see, from your end, if I opened 2 court cases by mistake please, only it says 'File New Case or View Your Existing Case'. Not sure if one court case was opened by mistake and I didn't know!

Hi FxMaster
Completed initial 5 steps and opened case. Just wondered where I put the relevant files for evidence either open or private. There are quite a lot!!!
Also I can't fill in the fpa_privacy pdf file from the screen to send. Usually there are buttons to click on, that show your signature etc but I can't see anything to edit and fill in. I don't have a printer but I'll go into the town and see if I can find a shop to do this if there is no other alternative?
Supported evidence means, Chat transcript, Emails, voice recording, skype conversation or any legal supportive documents :)

Great thanks. Which one do I put all the evidence in, open or private?
I know what to do now. Spent last night filing everything in my case file and then when I went to submit my internet went down so I'm doing it again this morning!!!

Back