Hello everyone you could give me some advice?

Yourejough

Another banned spammer for 4XP
I am new to forex and i relied to some people that i hope they are serious. One of these is called sara ferrari and works as an account manager for 4xp.com. It seemed like a very kind and knowledgeable. Has anyone ever used this site, you have advice for me?

Oops men!
There is a complete course here on FPA. Take the course first then and only then should you consult your account manager........
Be on the safe side
GOR

First, why don't you read up reviews on 4XP.com

Right here at the FPA "REVIEWS & RATINGS" section, the rating for 4XP.COM states:

NOTE: 2013-08-02: Eight fake 5 star reviews left in less than one hour.
CAUTION: The FPA has seen a report of 4XP paying withdrawals using installments instead of all at once. The FPA is very concerned about this.

...and info on 4XP.com company:

Year since: 2008
Headquarters: Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Company registration: Forex Place Ltd., British Virgin Islands
Regulation: FMRRC in Russia (RU 0394 AA Vv0023)

You are looking for trouble dealing with a broker which is not regulated by proper regulators like NFA, FSA, ASIC, and SWISS Regulators.
If you chose to go ahead with putting your hard earned money with that broker, I can guarantee you that you will be here at the FPA very soon crying you have been scammed.

i'm using 4xp from 1 month, look alright to me, if i have something bad to say about them i want to find by myself.
i don't believe in others opinion
internet it's full of scam

Yes Frould, the internet is full of scam and spam. That's why ScamCat shows up and eat scammy little spammers like you.

If this is how 4XP views the rules in forums and reviews, ScamCat thinks that is more than enough reason to never do business with the company.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Trading should be done with proper planning and strategies and if one has courage to learn properly then trading can be learn properly from the material available on the internet.

I think knowledge and planning both are the keys of success in Forex so we should focus on these two things knowledge and planning.

Are you two even reading the thread? The only advice here is that 4XP shouldn't send an army of spammers into a forum.

Back