Hello Everyone

mikejones

Recruit
Hi,

My name is Mike and I have been studying and demo trading for about 4 months now. Getting a good handle on candlesticks, Elliott and some indicators. I have decided to trade full time, so I spend a good portion of each day studying.

I had been aware of Forex for several years and had been approached about it a couple of times, but it really didn't gel for me what it was really all about until a few months ago. Now I see what an incredible opportunity it is and that you can really do well financially if you approach it the right way and master the technical analysis fundamentals.

Don't hesitate to say hello and add me as a friend. I'm also open to hooking up with other dedicated traders on Skype for brainstorming.

Oh good. Someone smart enough to spend serious time demo trading instead of mortgaging the house and putting all the money into a live account on day 1. :D

If you need some more study materials, I recommend Sive's Forex Military School. It starts off a little slow, but really picks up speed fast and covers all sorts of intriguing details.

Back