Hello Everyone

Wildpips

Private, 1st Class
Hi everyone,

How's everyone doing here!

Its good to come to know a forexforum like Forex Peace Army is doing

an abitraging service to members. I'm glad to be here!

Check out the Scam Folder: Got my new scam proceedings

Hey Guys,

I finally got approved by FPA to take scam proceedings against ForexYard,
a Non Regulated forex broker operating from nicosia, Cyprus.

Do follow up on this high drama in the Scam Folder thread.

Last edited:
hi everyone

hi traders, :)

just want to introduce my self. i m mitesh from melbourne, just started trading with the robot called fapturbo. few weeks ago i was on live account, so far so good. i m using FXDD accounts.

hope someone can help me with the free expert adviser in meta trader which is called moving average, i have put it on EROGBP AND GBPUSD.

for last two days it was asesome, but when it trades it doesnt put any SL or TP so i have to take profit whenever i think its appropriate, any idea how to fix it, and how to set change TP by itself so you can lock your profit.

thanks a lot guys. all the best to all

hi traders, :)

just want to introduce my self. i m mitesh from melbourne, just started trading with the robot called fapturbo. few weeks ago i was on live account, so far so good. i m using FXDD accounts.

hope someone can help me with the free expert adviser in meta trader which is called moving average, i have put it on EROGBP AND GBPUSD.

for last two days it was asesome, but when it trades it doesnt put any SL or TP so i have to take profit whenever i think its appropriate, any idea how to fix it, and how to set change TP by itself so you can lock your profit.

thanks a lot guys. all the best to all

Hi Chefmits,

Welcome to our great forum, the Forex Peace Army.

One thing about metatrader 4 platform, as I understand, it would not work
IF you don't leave on running 24 hours with the SL and TP.
meaning SL and TP or any orders/instruction would not be done
at the time the prices hit these levels.

These same orders will be hit at the time/price when u REopen your metatrader 4. Can any one else confirm on this.?

greetings

hello, am pobnen by name,i live in lagos.i just started trading about three months ago and experience has been quite intresting.pls can you brief me on this take profit thing,though i like monitring my trades closely when ever i descide to trade. thanks,your favoured.

It means that you must place a price which you want your opened position to close at.

Last edited:
hello, am pobnen by name,i live in lagos.i just started trading about three months ago and experience has been quite intresting.pls can you brief me on this take profit thing,though i like monitring my trades closely when ever i descide to trade. thanks,your favoured.

It means that you must place a price which you want your opened position to close at.

Regards.

welcome pobnen,

As nancy cheah indicated in the quote above,to take profit you must place
a price which you want your opened position to close at better price.

For mt4 platform, this can be done during when your mt4 trading platform is
running. However, any take profit order which is not done when you close
your mt4 trading platform,
will not be an active order.
Which means your take profit order would not be done, as and when the
price reach your targeted Take Profit order. Which means like no trade can
be closed.

To overcome this, there is only one solution. That is, leave your mt4 trading
running till the take profit order been done.

For me, I run a pc /server running 24hours for 5 days a week. Which I also
run trial EA on it too.

p/s EA is mt4 Expert Advisor (small widget programmes for Auto Trading, which you get free on the internet.
have a high rate of failures..haha)

Last edited:
Back