Hello Everyone

Olaolu19

Recruit
My name is Olaolu. Am from Nigeria and will be retiring from government job next year. I just felt with retirement l need to occupy myself and made some more. I attempted trading through a partner about, I was not only defrauded by the trading platform but eventually lost about $5k. So painful but that is the price of being a novice. Now that l have mustered courage to give it a go again, l believe its nice been here to receive counsel and tap from share experience. I hope l wont get my fingers burnt again.

Reading this and your other thread you really shouldn't bother with anything like that done earlier and later for whatever reason. You have probably some pension money and it's very unwise to spend $5k from them - on the forex anyway. Thanks for that matter!

Welcome, Olaolu. Read, learn, ask and remember to not risk what you can`t afford to lose.

Welcome , hope you will find this forum useful, learning is the key in trading business. Be patient , set your goals and focus on learning :)

Hellow Olaolu, I am also a newbie here, but I have experience in forex trading already some couple years, for retiring will need to learn seriously but also relax, forex trading is not easy although in theory is easy

Welcome!

Take your time, immerse yourself in education and practice this on the charts with a demo account.
Do not overlook the significance of Money Management and Managing your emotions - study these!

Back