Hello Everyone

Olaolu19

Recruit
My name is Olaolu. Am from Nigeria and will be retiring from government job next year. I just felt with retirement l need to occupy myself and made some more. I attempted trading through a partner about, I was not only defrauded by the trading platform but eventually lost about $5k. So painful but that is the price of being a novice. Now that l have mustered courage to give it a go again, l believe its nice been here to receive counsel and tap from share experience. I hope l wont get my fingers burnt again.

It's very very interesting that you are residing from very powerfull position to trade forex lately. Kinda impossible to hear and why do you lost it all already honestly ? You better start off reading some guides here anyway totally and completely for example. Thanks!

My name is Olaolu. Am from Nigeria and will be retiring from government job next year. I just felt with retirement l need to occupy myself and made some more. I attempted trading through a partner about, I was not only defrauded by the trading platform but eventually lost about $5k. So painful but that is the price of being a novice. Now that l have mustered courage to give it a go again, l believe its nice been here to receive counsel and tap from share experience. I hope l wont get my fingers burnt again.
Welcome, Olaolu. May be we can help you more if share your past problems and mistakes.

Hello Olaolu, best wishes to you and if possible please share your problem with me.

Back