Hello Everyone! :)

LHill97

Private, 1st Class
Was told by a few people on Facebook that this was one of the best communities to join so figured I'd get registered.
Really enjoyed the posts I've seen so far so figured I'd create an account, I'm really new to trading so I don't have much to share but I'm keen to learn!
Hope everyone's having a better trading day than I am, just been stopped out on UJ.

Thank you!

Was told by a few people on Facebook that this was one of the best communities to join so figured I'd get registered.
Really enjoyed the posts I've seen so far so figured I'd create an account, I'm really new to trading so I don't have much to share but I'm keen to learn!
Hope everyone's having a better trading day than I am, just been stopped out on UJ.

Thank you!
You MUST start from the below details :)

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Hi, I am new to this forum platform. I hope everyone who has great knowledge to explore will help me get things out.

Thank you!
Deffo the best place to come
Check out the forex school

Hi Lhill, yes it a one of the best forums, people are really nice and helpful. Best of luck for your trading journey!

Thank you!
Welcome to the group. We all have tough trading days, just need to dust yourself off and start again. Have you tried working on a demo account first to test out strategies and see what works for you?

Yes the people here are very helpful, how’s the trading been going for you so far ?

Back