hello everyone

forexsmith

Recruit
hello,

i just signed up to this forum and must say its great,
my name is Bobby Smith a.k.a : forexsmith LOL
im new to all this forex trading and am looking to learn about it, can anyone recomend the best possible wat to learn about forex?

thanks you guys

hello,

i just signed up to this forum and must say its great,
my name is Bobby Smith a.k.a : forexsmith LOL
im new to all this forex trading and am looking to learn about it, can anyone recomend the best possible wat to learn about forex?

thanks you guys

welcome to the boards buddy! this is indeed a good community to other ideas and thoughts from the help of the members here. enjoy your journey in trading..:D

Hey welcome bobby smith! Nice name(haha), good to see you here. There's a lot of things to learn from, whether you're going to join a forum to discuss your concerns, read books, visit helpful forex sites, or google it. Anyway, welcome! :p

hello

Hey welcome bobby smith! Nice name(haha), good to see you here. There's a lot of things to learn from, whether you're going to join a forum to discuss your concerns, read books, visit helpful forex sites, or google it. Anyway, welcome! :p

hello peope,
hey just wanna thanks for the kindness and i ant wait to get involved in this forum once i learn abit more about trade :)

Back