Hello, forex entrepreneur here

MarketsNow

MarketsNow Representative
Hi, my name is Debashish (I go by 'Deb') Shaw. I'm the founder of a research service relating to forex and commodities. I used to work for GAIN Capital (parent company of FOREX.com + City Index). I've also spent some time in the international payments industry, having founded FOREX.com's money transfer business and having worked for World First. I'm based in Zug, Switzerland.

Just wanted to say hello and looking forward to contributing to the forum. Thanks!

Welcome to the FPA!

Company reps are allowed to post in non-commercial areas, as long as the content in those areas is kept non-commercial.

Welcome to the FPA!

Company reps are allowed to post in non-commercial areas, as long as the content in those areas is kept non-commercial.

Hopefully the intro was non-commercial, I didn't include any details regarding what I do in order to stay within the guidelines. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hopefully the intro was non-commercial, I didn't include any details regarding what I do in order to stay within the guidelines. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome to fpa MarketsNow, Feel free to share your knowledge and ask if you want to know about anything.

Back