Hello Hello FPA Team & Community

GoldmanSach

Private
Hello FPA Team & Community,

I'm a new joiner and joining the bandwagon of promoting radical transparency in this world of unregulated OTC derivatives.

My sincere gratitude and appreciation to the team & veterans exposing the critical issues as well as helping the not-so-experienced members.

Please allow me to share my humble 5 years of retail trading experience in namely; spot & rollover FX, cash & non-cash CFDs, energy & commodities, and precious metals.

Kindly refrain from high-risk, low-reward strategies such as martingales, grids, and latency arbs - I've personally used martingale & smart grid without fruition.

Regulation is essential nowadays and I strongly recommend to use low leverage as well as regulated dealers, agencies, and brokers - different terms and modus operandi.

Let's do our part!

Cheers,
Great Wall Sage,
GoldmanSach

Far too many people fall in love with guaranteed profits of things like martingales without realizing how those can only be guaranteed if you have infinite money. In reality, martingaling a $1 investment or wager can blow even a large account if things keep going against you.

I'm glad to see a new member who understands the danger and warns against it.

Far too many people fall in love with guaranteed profits of things like martingales without realizing how those can only be guaranteed if you have infinite money. In reality, martingaling a $1 investment or wager can blow even a large account if things keep going against you.

I'm glad to see a new member who understands the danger and warns against it.
Hello Pharaoh,

Thanks for sharing your expertise.

I had used these strategies before and lost a significant 6 figure. To warn against such short-term, guaranteed-loss tactics is my privilege in this forum.

Quote, "If it's too good to be true, rather believe it is".

Cheers,
GoldmanSach

I enjoy using high leverage, but thanks for your concern.

It's odd that the government don't limit how much people can gamble in a betting environment if they are so 'concerned about people loosing money'. Yet they limit leverage.

Back