1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello FPA

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by Ian Hendry, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Ian Hendry

Ian Hendry Recruit

Hi FPA, I'm liking this site very much. Loads of great resources, training material and Sive's technical analysis is 1st class. It's like having a mentor. I can do my analysis for the week then check his. This lets me see how much better I'm getting week by week. Then each day as the week progresses I can keep checking back to match my analysis. I'm still making mistakes of course but the difference now is I can learn and understand why I'm making the mistakes. As I say 1st class material and I hope that you have the enthusiasm, desire and motivation to keep this going for many years to come.

I would be happy to help the cause by volunteering some of my time. If needed please send me a private message and perhaps I can help out.

Thanks very much for your hard work - you are helping me to become a better trader.

But just one question - what is the stop grabber pattern? I've been trying to find some details on this but can't seem to get any. Is it from DiNapoli's book?

Cheers

2. Ricex

Ricex Sergeant