1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello FPA!!

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by quicksilver, Nov 14, 2012.

1. quicksilver

quicksilver Private, 1st Class

Hi All,

Thought i'd take a moment to introduce myself here and also I have a question about this forum, hoping that someone will guide me in the right direction.

I'm 31 years old and a full time internet business. Been playing around with forex for the past 3 years. Made the big mistake of trading live the first time around, and after losing my initial investment ($250), decided to take a break. It was the global economy that slowly got me into reading/learning more and thus started a keen interest in FX.

I came over to FPA, after I was researching on something and here I am.

I now trade with 1 micro account, and 2 demo accounts pretty much on a daily basis. I spent quite some money on custom indicators/signals service and finally conclude that manual trading is the best. It can be exhaustive but end of the day it gives you a satisfaction that signals/EA's don't.

Now to the question:

- Could some senior member let me know if there is any subsection in a forum where I can ask questions for post-trade analysis?

Cheers and Good luck!!

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Please start your own thread in Personal Trade Journals. You won't get a lot of answers at first, but can develop your own following in time. This is a great way to share your successes, failures, and learning with other FPA members.

Personal Trade Journals