Hello FPA!!

quicksilver

Private, 1st Class
Hi All,

Thought i'd take a moment to introduce myself here and also I have a question about this forum, hoping that someone will guide me in the right direction.

I'm 31 years old and a full time internet business. Been playing around with forex for the past 3 years. Made the big mistake of trading live the first time around, and after losing my initial investment ($250), decided to take a break. It was the global economy that slowly got me into reading/learning more and thus started a keen interest in FX.

I came over to FPA, after I was researching on something and here I am.

I now trade with 1 micro account, and 2 demo accounts pretty much on a daily basis. I spent quite some money on custom indicators/signals service and finally conclude that manual trading is the best. It can be exhaustive but end of the day it gives you a satisfaction that signals/EA's don't.

Now to the question:

- Could some senior member let me know if there is any subsection in a forum where I can ask questions for post-trade analysis?

Cheers and Good luck!!

Please start your own thread in Personal Trade Journals. You won't get a lot of answers at first, but can develop your own following in time. This is a great way to share your successes, failures, and learning with other FPA members.

Personal Trade Journals

Back