Hello from Austin, TX - New to Forex

JP1983

Recruit
Hello everyone!. So to start....while my education and work background is finance and accounting related, I have zero experience trading Forex.

I have been going through the classes at babypips.com,and I plan to open a demo account and get my feet wet for at least several months before even thinking of going live. I never heard of FPA, and only found it after seeing someone at babypips mentioned it as a great place to review brokers and trading platforms. But before I even go there, my first question is how does the education section here at FPA compare to babypips? It seems both are very good, detailed, and compiled in a way that is not overly dry and sleep inducing, but has anyone gone through both trainings and have any insight into what the FPA and/or Babypips does better at in explaining?

I will probably end up going through both before I go live, but my goal is to complete a full training course before going into a demo account.

Thanks for any advice

If you get done with or get tired of BabyPips, go through Forex Military School here at the FPA. It's a long and detailed trading course. Both courses start out about the same, but FMS has more info.

If you get done with or get tired of BabyPips, go through Forex Military School here at the FPA. It's a long and detailed trading course. Both courses start out about the same, but FMS has more info.
Thank you for the advice. Yes, after spending a few minutes clicking around the Forex MS, it does seem like there is more information

Hello everyone!. So to start....while my education and work background is finance and accounting related, I have zero experience trading Forex.

I have been going through the classes at babypips.com,and I plan to open a demo account and get my feet wet for at least several months before even thinking of going live. I never heard of FPA, and only found it after seeing someone at babypips mentioned it as a great place to review brokers and trading platforms. But before I even go there, my first question is how does the education section here at FPA compare to babypips? It seems both are very good, detailed, and compiled in a way that is not overly dry and sleep inducing, but has anyone gone through both trainings and have any insight into what the FPA and/or Babypips does better at in explaining?

I will probably end up going through both before I go live, but my goal is to complete a full training course before going into a demo account.

Thanks for any advice
Welcome to FPA JP1983, Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.

First, there's a complete (and FREE!) trading course at the FPA called Forex Military School:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-trading-education-forex-military-school.158/

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Back