1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Cornwall, UK

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by DaveO, Feb 24, 2008.

1. DaveO

DaveO Private, 1st Class

Just joined this interesting site having googled Louis Mendelsohn of Vantage Point fame (or infame).

I have been daytrading and swing trading for 14 years since retiring from mainline biz in Oxford at age 50. Been self employed all my life. I use market profile volume analysis and internals to determine my entries and typically play three units for trade management. My longest current open position is in gold where I re-entered in Jan 07. Hoping to see the $1000 magnet now.

I like the idea of monitoring scams in this industry which is fraught with failed traders who turned their hand to alternative endeavours ---- some having validity and integrity, others nothing short of a public pest. Unfortunately the latter category thrive by sucking blood from an everlasting supply of newbs entering the arena. In many cases that is responsible for retarding a traders progress for several years at least. OK, so these guys are immoral paracites. Whats new about that in this imperfect world we reside !

I applaud this initiative and hope it is effective and not just a hot air generator.

Wishing good trades to all here.

David.

2. DaveO

DaveO Private, 1st Class

Ah, I should have added that whilst I have not traded forex I am aware it is an enormous market and a very popular one. I shall be interested to see what goes on here.

David.