Hello from Cornwall, UK

DaveO

Private, 1st Class
Just joined this interesting site having googled Louis Mendelsohn of Vantage Point fame (or infame).

I have been daytrading and swing trading for 14 years since retiring from mainline biz in Oxford at age 50. Been self employed all my life. I use market profile volume analysis and internals to determine my entries and typically play three units for trade management. My longest current open position is in gold where I re-entered in Jan 07. Hoping to see the $1000 magnet now.

I like the idea of monitoring scams in this industry which is fraught with failed traders who turned their hand to alternative endeavours ---- some having validity and integrity, others nothing short of a public pest. Unfortunately the latter category thrive by sucking blood from an everlasting supply of newbs entering the arena. In many cases that is responsible for retarding a traders progress for several years at least. OK, so these guys are immoral paracites. Whats new about that in this imperfect world we reside !

I applaud this initiative and hope it is effective and not just a hot air generator.

Wishing good trades to all here.

David.

Ah, I should have added that whilst I have not traded forex I am aware it is an enormous market and a very popular one. I shall be interested to see what goes on here.

David.

Back