Hello from London

MiguelC

Recruit
Hi guys!

First of all, I can't thank you enough to whoever put this community together and still keeps it.
I'm completely new to anything related to making money on the internet, and I've been searching for a while for a place like this, with real people!
Now, my story, A few months ago I was introduced to network marketing by a friend, and it looked so amazing that I joined. It's not going too well, although I still think it's a great business. That opened my mind to alternative ways of income, so I started researching. I found a guy on youtube that goes by the nickname KingHuman, and he looked alright, so I dipped my feet into affiliate marketing. I realize now it's not what I really want to do though. So more recently, I found about binary options, and I've been researching it whenever I have time (between full time job, girlfriend, friends and my "light" addiction to video games), and honestly as long as you pick the right broker and learn technical analysis, it looks like a good way to have some income.
I found a guy called Michael Freeman on youtube, and he looked like a good guy, until I found people complaining about him in this blessed place. There's someone else that goes by the name Aaron Tanner, with a few videos on youtube (aaronjtanner), and he talks about a kind of trading with higher success probability, and low profits percentage, that works out in the long run, and sounds very interesting. I think he's referring to binary options, but I haven't had a reply from the guy yet.
So now I'm a little lost. Have any of you guys had any luck with binary options? Should I start doing it before studying forex? I only have a limited amount of money to invest (around £100), so I'd love to hear from you guys.
I know the information I need is in this forum, I've seen where you direct new people, I'm not looking for that as I will explore there forums with more time (I'm writing this from work), but I'd love to hear honest human opinions on the whole thing!

Thank you so much!
-Miguel

Check out the Scam Alerts folder and you'll see that binary brokers aren't exactly making themselves loved by traders.

hey guys, after further research I've decided to still go with BO but only with XXXXXX for now. As I understand, they just take a comission from the trades, that sounds much more reliable and sustainable than bucket shops. Can't read anything bad about XXXXX either, seems like it's on another level of security and trust.
Very interested to try scalping too, so I guess I'll mess around with my demo account for now.
Cheers for the tips!

Hello MiguelC,

I've removed the name of the broker from your post. The Community Forums section of the FPA is a non-commercial area, and naming a broker here could easily turn your thread into a place where spammers would try to endorse different brokers.

If you want to discuss that broker more, please open a thread in the Has Anyone Heard Of? folder.

hey guys, after further research I've decided to still go with BO but only with XXXXXX for now. As I understand, they just take a comission from the trades, that sounds much more reliable and sustainable than bucket shops. Can't read anything bad about XXXXX either, seems like it's on another level of security and trust.
Very interested to try scalping too, so I guess I'll mess around with my demo account for now.
Cheers for the tips!

Hi MiguelC,

I would remind you that normally options you need to be right not only on the direction but also on the time frame of the option. I would stick with straight up spot forex but hey that is me. Good luck.

Cheers

Hi guys!

First of all, I can't thank you enough to whoever put this community together and still keeps it.
I'm completely new to anything related to making money on the internet, and I've been searching for a while for a place like this, with real people!
Now, my story, A few months ago I was introduced to network marketing by a friend, and it looked so amazing that I joined. It's not going too well, although I still think it's a great business. That opened my mind to alternative ways of income, so I started researching. I found a guy on youtube that goes by the nickname KingHuman, and he looked alright, so I dipped my feet into affiliate marketing. I realize now it's not what I really want to do though. So more recently, I found about binary options, and I've been researching it whenever I have time (between full time job, girlfriend, friends and my "light" addiction to video games), and honestly as long as you pick the right broker and learn technical analysis, it looks like a good way to have some income.
I found a guy called Michael Freeman on youtube, and he looked like a good guy, until I found people complaining about him in this blessed place. There's someone else that goes by the name Aaron Tanner, with a few videos on youtube (aaronjtanner), and he talks about a kind of trading with higher success probability, and low profits percentage, that works out in the long run, and sounds very interesting. I think he's referring to binary options, but I haven't had a reply from the guy yet.
So now I'm a little lost. Have any of you guys had any luck with binary options? Should I start doing it before studying forex? I only have a limited amount of money to invest (around £100), so I'd love to hear from you guys.
I know the information I need is in this forum, I've seen where you direct new people, I'm not looking for that as I will explore there forums with more time (I'm writing this from work), but I'd love to hear honest human opinions on the whole thing!

Thank you so much!
-Miguel

Dear Miguel,

Welcome to the FPA community :D

And if you need any help you can ask me...

Thanks

Back