Hello Hello Guys ! Let's get started

Status
Not open for further replies.

fundednext

FundedNext Representative
Hello Guys, I am a new member to this forum. I hope i will learn more & discussions on this forum will add more value to Forex prop trading.

Hello Guys, I am a new member to this forum. I hope i will learn more & discussions on this forum will add more value to Forex prop trading.
Welcome FPA mate,

You can start with the below suggestions......

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use the below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any questions then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Welcome to the group, How are you finding it? It's really helpful bunch here. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome to our community, buddy. Actually, forex trading isn't so difficult as the vast majority of traders got used to think. Of course, it has its own peculiarities, which seem as difficulties to other people, nevertheless if you will learn and practice properly, nothing will be able to break you down.
Some traders prefer not to learn, but just pratice. It's also okay however you must know all the market laws in order to understand how does the price change its movement. Otherwise, you will just lose your money and you will never be able to learn something from forex trading. As for other forms of trading, then everything obeys to general market rules.

Welcome to the forum, sorry might be a bit of a silly question but what is prop trading? Not something I have come across when learning to trade. Thanks

You are welcome to the group. You find some excellent trading articles about trading. Go through them and take notes. Start demo trading and find a solid strategy. Then, start live trading. I am wishing you all the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back