Hello! How are you?

Hello there! Welcome to FPA. I still remember my beginning journey...so much curiosity, so many questions and so many scopes....Wish you good luck in your journey. Eager to hear your stories!

Hi and welcome to this group. There are some really helpful people around so ask any question you have. I am very new here, still working on my demo account. How are you finding things?

Well I am good and I hope you are also doing good. Just like the others you are also decided to join forex trading and also to join AFP. Welcome and I hope you have a good time. This is a very good place to learn about all the things to do with forex by reference or by asking questions in the threads.

I am doing good. As a beginner I strongly suggest that you get to know how to navigate the site first before you try anything else. From then on you can move on to learning about forex of which the forum will be of great help since you can always pose a question and get the relevant answers.

Hi everybody! am new here.
How are you?
Hi, are you new to trading? have you found this site helpful? I have been trading for around a year. Still feel like a newbie. I find lots of useful tips here but find time can run away with me when I am looking through posts on here.

Back