• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Hello . I'm a kiwi who needs broker advice

johnykiwi

Recruit
I used to trade options with Optionsxpress back before the GFC, Last year signed with Halifax, small account, they fell over as you know. I recently approached OMF NZ, but haven't been impressed with the signup process and they are not upfront with their costs. Looked at IG and have just read bad reviews. Any suggestions for options and forex broker for an NZ resident, wanting to trade US options and US/EURO. Tried Oanda but they need you to be Canadian resident or whatever. Talk soon :) JohnyKiwi

hey why dont you give hugosway a try. ive been very happy with their accounts. i trade the dow on their platform also the EU. hope this helps

yes im legit haha why would you say otherwise. you will hear good and bad reviews of most companies. from my experience im more than happy
well I find it's always best to ask the hard questions first, so thanks for taking the trouble to pass on your experience :)

yes im legit haha why would you say otherwise. you will hear good and bad reviews of most companies. from my experience im more than happy
Hi Bax, I am looking for a broker , do you still prefer Hugosway or Cryptorocket or maybe EagleFx ? I am new to forex and looking for a forex broker, I live in US. thank you very much for your time. I wait your reply.

Back