• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Hello I'm trying to find a good true ecn/stp broker

I read a comment about ForexGrand. Yes, there are really not much advertising in the internet about it, I actually found him on the recommendation of a friend, and now also trading with this broker. The terms are standard, as for me, leverage 1:300 I think it is appropriate - neither more nor less. Money didn`t withdrawal yet, there is nothing to say. On my opinion, it is a good broker, I recommend it.

I am in the same boat as far as being an ex-FXCM customer, except that I have the extra complication of trading out of an IRA account. In that case there are only two options in the US: OANDA or FOREX.com. Choose your poison...

Sorry to hear about your situation, bro. I got a text last night from a friend of mine who said to check out fxchoice dot com. I did and they apparently only accept US citizens from the outer islands not the mainland. This is starting to get really frustrating. I can't find a broker. Unreal.

I read a comment about ForexGrand. Yes, there are really not much advertising in the internet about it, I actually found him on the recommendation of a friend, and now also trading with this broker. The terms are standard, as for me, leverage 1:300 I think it is appropriate - neither more nor less. Money didn`t withdrawal yet, there is nothing to say. On my opinion, it is a good broker, I recommend it.

Does ForexGrand take US Citizens and are they regulated? ECN/STP?

ForexGrand.com claims to be registered in Marshall Islands and Montenegro. Neither is exactly well known for enforcement actions to keep forex companies in line.

Then there's all of this:

Funny how no one mention Forex Grand until the last day or two and now two "clients" (attenlipspar and tratonlisde) have appeared from nowhere. I think Spam Cat needs to do some sniffing around.

ForexGrand.com is really owned by Tix Group Limited:
Registrant Name: TIX GROUP Limited
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Suite 305
Registrant Street: Griffith Corporate Centre
Registrant City: Kingstown
Registrant State/Province: saint vincent
Registrant Postal Code: 1510
Registrant Country: VC
Registrant Phone: +380.500677896

This is the same company which is TixFx:
Registrant Name: TIX Group LTD
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Suite 305
Registrant City: Griffith Corporate Centre
Registrant State/Province: Kingstown
Registrant Postal Code: 1510
Registrant Country: VC
Registrant Phone: +44.2036954089

Before the existing registration (dating back to 2012) was taken over by TixFx, this was who owned ForexGrand.com in October of 2016:
Registrant Name: Domain Admin / This Domain is For Sale
Registrant Organization: HugeDomains.com

Yet, ForexGrand's website claims they've been in business from 2012.

You can see TixFx's reviews here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12950/tixfx-forex-brokers

As of today, they have a perfect 1.0 stars.

Based on this, as well as Forex Grand being "regulated" in the Marshall Islands and Montenegro, I recommend keeping one's money far away from ForexGrand.com

I've been experimenting with 3 different demo accounts. FXCM, FXCHOICE, AND GRANDFOREX.

Here's what I can report so far. I put in a trade on CAD/JPY yesterday. Same exact trade on all 3 demo accounts. The trade hit last night. Right now, FXCM is showing to be the most profitable, followed by FXCHOICE, and then last, GrandForex. FXCM is showing between $0.15- $0.25 greater profit than fxchoice, and as much as $0.50 greater profit than GrandForex. I'll report final results when the trade closes.

Pretty interesting.

Guys, sorry for the confusion. My last post should read LMFX as the most profitable not FXCM LOL. I just realized my mistake.

I need more coffee lol.

Read the articles here about choosing a broker, and have replaced the biggest or most rated
The rating can wind, or spoil it intentionally.Reviews of real users are better than any rating.To do this, and make forums, such as this one.

The fxstartt is the same. When you're lucky and you make a profit, then they have a server failure, and your profitable transaction is reset. Failures they often happen, but I have a loss of money was only once. But this already caused distrust.

Back