Hello my name is John and I have a concern about TradersWay. Need advice

We would like to clarify a few things as it seems that there is some confusion/misinformation in this thread that should be cleared up.

My concern is as of February of this year, they have decided to stop using Credit/Debit cards to fund and withdraw. Also, they mysteriously stopped using Bank Wire Transfer as well. As a US client, this is our way to deliver and/or obtain funds.

This is not the case. We never stopped accepting credit/debit card deposits. We also have not had any disruption to this service. You can see that Credit/Debit cards is still an option in the Private Office on our website and we have multiple avenues through which to deposit via Credit Debit Card -- through both our standard processing system and through Skrill. In February, we stopped sending withdrawals back through to client cards and have asked that clients withdraw using other methods. All deposits made prior to Febuary 15th can be refunded back to the same card used to deposit, as this change only affects deposits made after February 15th. On this date, we added a notification on our Credit/Debit Cards deposit page that requires clients to acknowledge withdrawals must be made using our other methods.

We have also never stopped processing wire transfer withdrawals at all while wire transfer deposits are temporarily unavailable for specific countries at the moment.

"Try our bitcoin option, we will transfer your bitcoin wallet purchase to ours and when we convert it back to currency at our rates, we will deposit your money. Same went for withdrawal of funds. Is TW in control of their money flow? Are our accounts not segregated? Is this a way for them to remove the liability of funds?

We segregate client funds from our own corporate funds. We keep client funds in a separate bank account.

Broker or any company that does not have regular bank account is a big fat warning sign that something is drastically wrong.

We do indeed have other regular bank accounts, we just do not accept wire deposits into them.

My concern now is for future deposits and withdrawals. I don't like the Bitcoin option.

This was just one of the options we suggested to you. To reiterate your options (assuming you are from the United States)

1) Skrill -- deposit/withdraw
2) Credit/Debit Card - deposit
3) Payza - deposit/withdraw
4) Wire Transfer - withdraw
5) Bitcoin - deposit/withdraw

It just shows that accepting clients from certain countries is not easy for brokers. After FATCA implementation, many banks lost their access to SWIFT system.

Thank you for acknowledging this, as there are many nuances involved in accepting clients from various countries that FX brokers must overcome.

We would like to state one more time that we never put clients in a situation where they cannot otherwise retrieve their funds. We put a lot of time into any situations that arise for those who are having trouble withdrawing using our systems. We do not simply leave them on their own to toil with payment processing issues -- this is an issue that the broker must also work to overcome with the client. Effective communication and honesty is the key; everything falls into place thereafter.

We would also like to point you toward the reviews on our ForexPeaceArmy page specifically the one made by US resident T.A. Brown on March 15, 2015. This client deposited a small amount into his account last year and recently made several large withdrawals, including one for $150,000 via wire transfer. There are no issues with sending out wire transfers to any of our clients.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration. We are always working hard to give everyone flexibility in their payment options and hope to continue to improve on them as we move forward.

Thanks for the reply about the issue here is one more issue where we want reply from you.

Back