Hello, New here

Jackroll

Recruit
Hey, I am new to this forum, i hope discussions on this forum will add more value to forex trading. I want to know about your trading time frames, trading styles (day or positional) and what is your favourite trading indicator.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hey, I am new to this forum, i hope discussions on this forum will add more value to forex trading. I want to know about your trading time frames, trading styles (day or positional) and what is your favourite trading indicator.
Welcome to FPA Mate :)

Keithstyles1

Private
Welcome plenty of help on here and useful information

Hi, and welcome :)
I am a higher timeframe trader, using Daily / 4hr and technical analysis.
I have come to find the EMAs (200,100, 53 and 17) are my most used indicator for confirmations, but would add fibonacci 0.168 also.

TheNewbieTrader

Recruit
I trade intraday on the lower time frame - I don't use any indicators