Hello, New here

Hey, I am new to this forum, i hope discussions on this forum will add more value to forex trading. I want to know about your trading time frames, trading styles (day or positional) and what is your favourite trading indicator.
Hello, welcome to the group. I have been trading for nearly 2 years now, I tend to be a day trader. I like to work off a 4 hour timeframe and use technical analysis. How about you?

Hey, I am new to this forum, i hope discussions on this forum will add more value to forex trading. I want to know about your trading time frames, trading styles (day or positional) and what is your favourite trading indicator.
TF - Daily and weekly for direction, 15min and hourly for entry.
Day trader
Favorite indicator is RSI (but used in conjunction with others of course)

I guess that the style of trading, timeframes which one trader uses and stuff like that don't really matter because everything varies in dependance of a trader. One can state that he/she is comfortable with intraday tradin, another claims that he/she is okay with positional trading or investing, you know. I believe that the vast majority of novices prefer intraday trading or scalping mostly because it seems to them that it's the easiest way to earn good money. But it's not like that. I think that there is no the easiest and the hardest ways in trading to earn money. Everything here is individual.

Hi and welcome. Share your preferences too. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Yes, it is an excellent place to share trading ideas, strategies and trading experiences. I do not trade based on indicators. I trade on price action. My favorite time frame is H1 chart. I mainly depend on trend, breakout out and reversal candle stick formation.

Back