Hello New User

Rasfi

Private
Hi FPA,

My name is Rasfilmon I'm from the UK

Firstly allow me express my healthy respect and admiration of the ever remarkable FPA community. You saved me a lot of money from being conned by shark brokers.

Around seven months ago I started seriously getting interested on the virtual trading business, money was not my main motivator, it was a desire to WIN. Like to trade Forex on my spare times in fact I have a lot of spare time. I run/manage a successful barber shop in north London, my job as the manager is to do mostly with financial accounting of the business, like paying staff and bills. During the day I have nothing meaningful to do except sit in office surf the internet endlessly.

The idea of virtual trading is very attractive to me, that is why for the last seven months I decided to do my homework and really study virtual trading especially the Forex market. When I first started studding the business I quickly realized how little I knew bout the Forex business, but I was seriously committed to win in this business. I studied hard before I foolishly burned my self.

Thanks to the on-line community advice, I did not to this date get scammed or conned by the bucket-shop brokers, in fact didn't deposited any fund to any broker to this date, for the last seven months I have been practise trading off-course using several platforms including MT4 (which I'm fond of this platform). Done a lot of paper trading, analysed hundreds of indicators and EA's, looked at different strategies, tested other signal providers...etc.

Now I feel fairly confident with my knowledge of the business and my strategies to open up a real Forex trading account, ready to wear my first FX Trader Shirt. This is why need help from FPA community selecting the right FX broker for me. (Thank you in advance). It is dog eat dog world out there with virtual trading and I'm petrified.

As I said I'm really committed to the Forex business, I need you to advice me selecting a broker. Any other advice is welcomed.

Have funds of $1500 that I can afford to loose.

Important criteria, off course apart from the obvious other important criteria a broker must poses:

1) Mirror Tradency platform or other equivalent automated trading system
2) Tight Spreads comparably
3) Good reputation of withdrawal process
4) If possible ECN desired
5) Obviously regulated with some credible regulatory body
6) Scalping & Hedging allowed (although not highly desired on this account but never the less good to have one)

I was searching for some brokers that can accommodate the above criteria but I was not sure with who to go along.

First I looked at Aspari UK & FXCM on top of them having bad reviews as a bucket shop their spreads are outrageous.

Then I looked at AvaFx they had far to many unsatisfied customers and a lot of bad reviews.

Then I checked out at FxOpen at first thought had found my ideal broker with Tradency Mirror platform and ECN accounts. I was nearly about to deposit with them until I decided to double check on their reputation here at FPA, needless to say they were quite well known scam broker here at FPA.

Realised that I'm not be able to find what I'm looking for without getting some advice from the experienced & hardened ones

Which broker do you recommend for me?

Thank you.

Sorry for my English, not my fist language

You're in a pretty good place to find a broker, as long as you read up and use your noggin!

I'd take the advice of Pharaoh, not someone with 2 posts telling you to use the broker on their profile.

Thanks all, I was about to open up a real account with ThinkForex broker but I was forced to think twice testing their demo account. Please check out why here I'm not happy ThinkForex are allowed to advertise their scam bucket-shop broker here at FPA. FPA please do not promote bucket shop scam brokers in here for the sake of decency.

Now I'm back to square one again to find suitable good trusted broker.

Back