Hello Nice People In Here

FXBILLION

Recruit
Let me start my initial post by hailing Felix and his team for the great work they doing in here. Helping peopel out there that are helpless to be out from porverty. Felix MAY YOUR TAP NEVER RUN DRY! I am a new person in here. I am also new to forex trading. I started with $1,300 but within a week i lost all. Its all my mistake because i dont know how to trade yet, I won't blame the broker.

So i hope to find a friend in here who will help me on forex fundamental analysis. Also on the news, i dont really know how to interpret them when they come, I hope good peopel here can help me out.

Let me also say Thank You to Felix and his team for the great fight they are fighting for us on the scams of brokers. We will win this war aganst them. Its dubious for them to be duping peopel of their money, its evill too. I want every one to expose them so that we can stamp them out from their business.

Thank you all good people. I welcom your help!

FX BILLION

cash management

Hello FXBILLION
Sounds like you need a good cash management stratedgy. Try not to use more than 1% of your bank, and don't try for too many pips (give yourself a target). I know this doesn't amount to much initially but look at the art of compounding it is the 8th wonder of the world.
Trehand

Welcome FXBILLION :)

I would strongly advise against trading with real money if you don't know how to trade! ;)

Master the techniques forst on a demo then add your own funds.

Here's wishing you luck on making those FX Billions :)

Back