Hello Peace Army, I'm new new!

I was advised to join this community of insightful and experienced traders if I'm looking to be better. I made decisions when I was a rookie that now makes me question my trading skill set and strategies. Am looking forward to learning some new things on here.

Good to have you on board :)

I was advised to join this community of insightful and experienced traders if I'm looking to be better. I made decisions when I was a rookie that now makes me question my trading skill set and strategies. Am looking forward to learning some new things on here.
so did you find what you were looking for? i still find it hard to find insightful guidance and supprot with out someone trying to sell me the next best thing

Loads of good stuff to learn from here mate

Hello friend! It's so nice to see you here. I joined FPA for same reasons! Good luck on Forex!

the FPA education area is great and has so much stuff to study and learn from

Back