1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello. SPAM for MAM-EA.com

Discussion in 'Spammers Hall of Shame' started by Joseph Chambers, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Joseph Chambers

Joseph Chambers Spammer for MAM-EA.com

Hello I'm beginner in Forex trading, I am watching a video in youtube youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/featured , they look good. This is video good for me? because i'm interested with that. Please your suggestion. Thank you.

Originally posted in Hello and Welcome. Strangely, others have made very similar posts in other non-commercial folders.

2. Yunhapark

Yunhapark Spammer for MAM-EA.com

Hi, I am sorry to ask this. I am a beginner in Forex so I dig a lot of information on the internet. I found this video and they say that they can give us the daily signals with almost precise predictions (I saw the reviews). Can anyone give me the opinion?
    Here is the link: youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/playlists

3. stewart.grace69

stewart.grace69 Spammer for MAM-EA.com

Hi, guys. I'm a New in Forex Trading. I found some channel on Youtube and I'd like to join these System. Maybe someone can suggest me a Good Trading, but I'd like this system because it's different from others. How about you guys thinking? Am I right? Is it good for beginners like me? youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/featured Please kindly check and email me or comment me here. Thank you for help!!

4. marryreeds

marryreeds Spammer for MAM-EA.com

Hi guys. I am beginner in Forex trading and I want to learn more about it.
    I found this video on youtube
    youtube.com/channel/UCcXWX1t1hQRwAIzpTU40s3w/videos
    I saw the review and I'm very interested for this!
    Would you like to check the video and give me your opinion?
    Thanks

Originally spammed into Beginners Bootcamp.

: mam-ea.com